1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. brokenangel

brokenangel Senior IL'ite

I wonder where is ajeedhs dad. Proud of him

1 person likes this.
  2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Felt exactly the same way. I hope sukanya's talent take her to a next level. She's such a nice singer but this crowd and stage might have been new to her. For yazhini she sings in orchestras and pragathi usually gives performances in the US. I think it really doesn't count much because Alka who won SSJ-2 is not showing up much in the performances whereas srinisha, parvathi, roshan, shravan and couple other kids are being constantly invited. Aajeeth is a raw talent as Ananth vaidyanathan mentioned, he will get molded very well in KM conservatory. BTW, didn't see Ananth Vaidyanathan in today's show, why was he not called to the stage when they gave out the awards.

3 people like this.
  3. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

The results were lill unexpected. Expected Suganya in top 3... Even Yazhini couldnt beleive tat Suganya got 4th.. Mano convincing Pragathy abt the 0.5 diff proved his influence in boosting up Pragathy... Njoyed the Performances... Congrats to All Partipants

2 people like this.
  4. Geetee

Geetee Silver IL'ite

I agree with Mano convincing, do you think he would have done the same thing if pragathi had won the title, very unprofessional. I am glad that Aajeeth won the award. He has got true talent and charming. I believe he will be moulded in the music school in the coming year. Best of luck Aajeeth. I missed anandji in the stage.

1 person likes this.
  5. Raadhiya

Raadhiya New IL'ite

Really true... unexpected result...All the best Aajeeth....

6. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

The results were exactly as I predicted.
    Let us put away personal likes and dislikes and focus only the performances.

The ability to perform on a public stage without getting nervous is also part of the competition.

Both Gowtham and Sukanya exhibited their nervousness very visibly. Yazhini, Pragathi, and Aaajid were definitely much more composed.

The only aspect I thoroughly disliked is the very poor acoustics in that auditorium. Too much echo. They have to do something about it.

7. funbee

funbee Silver IL'ite

Right!. we are going to miss Pragathi's mom. During finals it was odd to see Pragathi's mom with wide open mouth and dad (what was the expression on his face??)...all the time when Pragathi was on the stage. Anyway she went and hugged Ajeeth's mom that showed how nice she is.Good attitude.

8. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

I have to admit one thing about Mano. When the stupid and insensitive Bhavana wanted to announce those who were "not in the top three" Mano quickly said "avangalum winners thaan". I have to give him credit for that. Bhavana could have used the right words such as 4th and 5th runners up or something to make Gowtham and Sukanya feel better. I don't know why they can't copy these mannerisms of the west when they copy everything else from here.

4 people like this.
  9. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

I did not see the show, but I really can't accept the fact that Aajidh sang "thai manne vanakkam" for a carnatic round. All the other kids have selected typical classical songs and put in the efforts to present it for the finals. Aajidh as usual only took the genre he is most comfortable with and did not conform to the rules. Very, very unfair to the other kids!

I really hope they stop this idiotic public voting system and get some people with real knowledge to judge these so called talent hunt shows.

And yes, having ARR in the show is definitely an icing on the cake for these kids!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

OMG! The kid Aajith is just too good.For someone who has not learnt music in a proper way ,he is just fantabulous.I felt Pragathi is too old(among these kids.I wonder how she even qualified) and too much of drama from her and her mom.Quiet irritating at times.I saw her FB page and was appalled to see the way she has shot herself.Looks like she(or her mom) wants to be a glam doll in Indian CIne industry.

Suganya is good but she got nervous which definitely is a big NO NO in competitions.

So obviously the choice is Aajeedh.He is definitely a crowd puller and entertainer.And one should appreciate the brilliance in choosing songs which will please the crowd too.No point in cribbing that people with "sangeetha gnanam" should be the judges.And I believe there were those so called "sangeetha gnanam" judges too who gave a standing ovation to this kid.I love the changes coming in the recent days with real talents showing up.

Btw,the aromale song by aajeedh is still lingering in my ears....

8 people like this.