Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Lakshmi! Big congrats for being team pink! How excited. Hope you and your hubby will have lot of fun. No idea on how to increase baby’s weight, perhaps try some nuts and few good fatty stuff. Try to have the soaked nuts along with your breakfast and other good fatty foods try to munch them during the day like a snack when ever your feel eating something.

Dhivya! Do not worry about your weight gain. It is all important whether baby’s weight is progressing or not. If baby growth is good and in the range then no need to worry about your weight and also that means it is a very good healthy diet that you are following. These were all said by my doc to me in my last visit as I too did not gain weight from my last visit but by god’s grace baby’s growth is good. That is what matters the most. May be eat more nuts just soak them in the night and have them along with your breakfast. For hemoglobin perhaps try to drink or consume beet root and leafy veggies. Which is very good source for the blood count. Give that a try.

Thank You Buvivishal for the info, very useful.

Hello to rest of everybody. Hope your lo and you are doing very well.
    [/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.
  2. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]AFM:

I did have the Anomaly scan in my 19th week. Krishna's blessings everything is well with baby and me. Baby was very active and gave hard time to the technician to take full profile pic and to find some measuraments. She said you soon should feel movements because HE is very active and jumping, kicking and doing all kinds of naughty things. Yes, It is a BOY for us....we both are very happy as he would be the first grandson to my inlaws as my hubby's sister and other relatives all have girls. So he is going to be a little prince in my inlaws side. At the same time my parental side also very happy that everybody in my family thinking that the boy is my father as dad passed away 4 years ago and everybody has been waiting for me to conceive and carry a baby boy as I resemble my dad's mom . Again I have a regular monthly appointment mid of next month, then the month following of that month have gtt test and ultrasound to check the placenta growing direction as I have anterior placenta. So by god's grace and his blessings we all should have un-complicated healthy full term pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby.[/JUSTIFY]

3. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhavani,
    Welcome to the club! Congrats on your pregnancy. May Krishna bless your little Kanha.
    Hope God gives your Dad back to you. My sister and hubby's sister also have girls. I would be happy with a girl too they are just so cute and fun to shop for. I adore my niece who would turn 1 on 25th. And Boy would add some difference to this girls gang.
    Do you have to take some precautions because of the anterior placenta? I have been feeling baby movements since 18th week so I guess mine is posterior. I will be having the mid pregnancy scan in next visit wouldn't know till then. My baby is mostly down so far only once i've felt movements above navel. But baby keeps moving around left right center.
    Take care
    Vaidehi

4. meVaidehi

Hi Kavi,
    Welcome to the club!
    Congrats on your pregnancy. Take care of yourself and LO

Hi Suba,
    My sister was telling me her friend who is due in December end also rarely feels baby movements and her doctor says its nothing to worry about.

I was losing weight since start of pregnancy till mid 5th month. Doctor said its fine till then. After that he started me on iron calcium suppliments and soya protein powder. Now i've gained almost 1kg in last 3 weeks. Protein increases baby's weight as well so you can try eating whole grain foods, dals.

Take care mommies
    Vaidehi

5. meVaidehi

Dhivya Congrats on being Maasi

Lakshmi so anothr Lakshmi coming lovely.

Pallu,
    Just say good bye to your throwing up and start eating what you like dear.

Anu,
    Enjoy the Kojagiri masala milk party.

Thanks Buvi,
    That was a nice article.

Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi vaidehi

thank you.. your posts boosts up my mind...Hope i will feel movements in one or two weeks. only 4 days left for NST scanning...will update once it is done...

7. subakutty

Thank you bhavani... Will change the color to green for those whose LO gender yet to be confirmed.

Thank you for your information and for boosting up my spirits. I am having anterior placenta, thats why i am not feeling any movements. you know only when my DH keeps his ears in my stomach i feel strong movements and kicks, my DH also feels the kick that time, as if he/she is not allowing him to keep his ears..Hope I may be will feel movements in one or two weeks. I want to ask my doctor about placenta. Good that you had anomaly scan went well and all is well inside.

Praying to Karuvalarcheri, garbarakshambigai, and lord muruga for healthy pregnancy and safe delivery without any complications.

8. subakutty

Hi friends

here is updated EDD list of all March mommies.. please correct if i am wrong and also add if not added.

Subakutty ==> March 3
    Pallu19 ==> March 3
    Shanmukhabhavan ==> March 5/6
    Chandy939==> March 9
    Pari419 ==> March 10
    Preggyblessed ==> March 10
    Ammulu83 ==> March 10

LaksmiSantok ==> March 13 ==> Pink
    Mevaidehi ==> March 14
    Anujosh ==> March 14
    Dhivyacc ==> March 21
    Beumantra ==> March 21
    Gindus ==> March 22
    Kavi257570 ==> March 30
    Amma13 ==>
    Santoz ==>
    Vishalbansal4u ==>

Hi preggyblessed, santoz, vishalbansal4u, ammulu, amma, gindus, and all other mommies.. suddenly vanished...hope all is well on your side..[/QUOTE]

9. meVaidehi

Hi Suba,

Thats what this club is all about right? Gang up and enjoy this journey with each other. Good luck for your NST. Did you ask the doctor why he is doing it early?

I feel when they tell about the test schedule, it increases the anxiety and excitement so much and make the wait difficult. My doc has been mentioning about the anamoly scan for last whole month and i'm like counting days to see my cutie pie. Last scan the radiologist didn't let me see the monitor even for a second and the baby was asleep. This time i'm gonna demand to see.

10. subakutty

thank you vaidehi

BTW, i am having anterior fundal placenta, now only looked after the reports...Thats why i am not feeling movements... you are absolutely right...when they schedule for a test, it increases our anxiety. I was wondering why some radiologist are like this...not allowing us to see our baby....anyway, my radiologist is allowing me and my dh to see the baby...