May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Hi Ranjoose,

Congratulations girl! Looks like we're due-date-club neighbors this time around :) I'm due in June '13, so have a looooong way to go :)

Hope your first trimester was not too bad. How is the little one doing (not so little anymore-he's already 3 right?).

Take care, and congratulations once again!

Chitra.

2. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chitra.. Congrats!!!!great to see you back here..:)
    Thanks im doin pretty bad with nausea and vomiting and with my little monkey jumping around..its his birthday tomo..i cant believe hes 3 so fast..
    How is avinash doing?

1 person likes this.
  3. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Wow, happy birthday to the three year old! :) Avi is doing well, and likes to keep us on our toes! He will turn three next Thursday.
    Hope you get some relief from the nausea soon!

4. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I had my NT ultrasound today and the results (including the first trimester screening) were normal. If any of you are considering whether or not to go for it, I would highly recommend doing it. The main reason - it takes the sonographer quite some time to measure all readings and during the entire time you will be watching your LO! Mine took around 20 mins and it was like watching a mini video of what the baby is doing - all the hand waving, leg movements, curling up and changing positions, heartbeat! Plus, the sonographer gave us 4 pictures of the LO in different positions! It was really very emotional and fascinating experience. I guess I did not quite realize how much the baby is moving inside.

Hope everyone is doing well.

4 people like this.
  5. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Hope all are doing good. Welcome to new mommies :)
    I couldn't post here for a while , because i was down with fever:thumbsdown now am back on the track & eagerly waiting for NT scan next week.:)

Hey Ranjoose many more happy returns of the day for your 3 year old :birthday, god bless him :):thumbsup Regarding nausea few more weeks & all the 1st trimester symptoms are gone:) Hurray we are gonna complete our 1st trimester.

Hi Gayathri,
    good to know you are done with your NT scan & gotta see u LO :) wow 4 pictures of ur LO in diff positions:cool2:. yes its too early for us to realise the baby movements inside, guess we have to wait for couple of weeks more to feel the kicks & movements.

Take care all of you & keep posting :thumbsup

6. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Hi Gayushiru,

My NT scan is due next month on 16 Nov, 2012. I was wondering what it would be like. From your experience I got to know how interesting it can be. Only hoping the baby is healthy. Congrats to you. Did doctor suggest you any prenatal vitamins at this stage? I came to know that I am Vit D insufficent, it is 20 ng/mL. It should be 30 plus. My gyane said to have food rich in Vit D and have sun exposure because she can prescribe Vit D supplements only after 12 weeks. If at all you are taking Vit D supplement please let me know which brand is safe during pregnancy. Earlier before getting pregnant I use to take D-rise 2000 IU. Then after taking 3 months I stopped it. Now that I am 8 weeks pregnant, just waiting for 12 weeks to complete to go for NT scan and take prenatal vits.

Regards,
    Devika

7. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Hello evryone :)

I was down fever so cud not b in touch. Hw u all doing??? Has any of u start showin up??. I just steped in my 2nd trimister. Frndz r u ppl takin any kind of drink like mamas best or mothers horlicks???? Can I start it now. Help vd suggestions.

Tk cr n keep smiling.

8. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Congrats sona0203!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

Awesome! I am looking forward for my NT scan:)

10. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Congrats to u too devika. Hope u doing good.