Kala sarba thosam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by premala, Aug 18, 2010.

1. premala

premala New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Can anyone pls tell me whether is there any poojas or prayers for kala sarba thosam. ( Sarba thosam the whole life ). My husband is having it. We can't succeed in life. Each and every year there will be a problem for us. I dont know whether it is the effect of the thosam or not but we've been struggling since we got married. My husband's nachatira is moola ( Thanus ) and mine is pooradam ( Thanus ). I hope somebody out there knows what should i do. I been doing the navagrahas parigam but still no changes.I really hope you friends will help me.

Tq
    Premala

2. siri1505

siri1505 New IL'ite

dont owrry, evrhting will b alright wiht d help of god, pray to god wholeheardtly, u can go to srikalahasti & over thr u can perfrom sarpa dhosha nivarana, or u can do naaga vighra prathista, & moreover, u can weekly on monday atleast, do abhsikem with milk to lord shiva, naava grahalane vasthram ga chutukunarru( nava graha's r sourrundeed to him) so he;ll help u, all d best,

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

This is not a big dhosham at all.After you cross the age of 32,things will start looking better.Till then,you do pooja for Rahu-ketu[archanai] in Navagraha temple atleast once a week.

If you come to India,do visit Kalahasthi temple and do Rahu-ketu nivarana poojai once a year.

Chant this shloka daily 11 times.

ANANTHAN VAASUKIM SHESHAM
    PADMANABHAM CHA KAMBALAM
    SHANKAPAALAM DRUTHARAASHTRAM CHA
    THAKSHAKAM KAALIYAM THATHAA

AETAANI NAVA NAAMANI
    NAAGAANAM CHA MAHAATHMANAAM
    SAAYAMKAALE PADETH NITHYAM
    PRAATHAKAALE VISHESHATHA

4. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Can anybody pl. translate it in telugu...so that i can recite without fear of getting it wrong..

Thanks in advance..

5. premala

premala New IL'ite

Tq friens 4 ur replies n concern

6. yogapaartiban

yogapaartiban New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also having Kala sarba dosham. I am 27 now[11/04/1985], moola natshatram, vishnu kotram, 4th padam. My parents say I am that guru yogam so that I should get married. Is it advisable?

I don't know whether I am posting correct thread. So I am posting the same in new thread also. Thanks!

7. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

When all the planets are helmed within Rahu and Ketu, Kala Sarpa Dosha (KSD) is said to be caused. It requires further explanation.

There are three parameters in this Dosha
    1. Rahu and Ketu
    2. Other seven planets and lagna.
    3. Direction of movement of planets mentioned in 2 above.

Karmic seed enters through Ketu and comes out of Rahu with reward or punishment. Rahu-Ketu axis does matter much. For example, if Rahu is in 2 bhava and Ketu 8 bhava, Karmic effect enters the house of 8th Bhava and the effects are seen from the 2nd bhava and its trines signs.

Remedy :
    Rudra Abishekam / Rudraarchana to Lord Shiva is the main remedy.
    Remedy can be done in the star-lord of Rahu and Ketu are posited on the Full/New moon days.
    A pious life and worship of a deity will ward off many evils.