Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. pari419

pari419 Junior IL'ite

Hi suba, vaidehi, pallu, buvi, divya and all the to be moms here,

I am sure you all are doing well.

Here is an update from my side:

I had thorough ultrasound in my 19th week on 12th october. As per the doctor, everything looks good, except one of kidneys of the baby is slightly enlarged/dilated. He said it's very common and not to worry. In 90% of the cases, by the time baby is born- everything becomes normal. Just in case, if it doesn't- baby should be monitored after birth and he/she may be given antibiotics which should correct the problem. In some rare cases, a doctor may have to perform surgery on the baby to correct the problem. He said not to worry but at the same time, he said that this thing is a soft marker of down syndrome. But in my case since all my blood work came out to be normal he doesn't see that possibility for now. Still, he wants to monitor me closely. They want to check the baby's heart also now again in 3 weeks. Everything looks normal with the heart now. I pray everything comes out to be normal in next ultrasound. I feel very depressed after knowing that this dilated kidney is a soft marker for DS.-:( The doctor who performs my ultrasound is Perinatologist and very much experienced. I have my regular Ob/gyn appointment on 20th.

Suba,
    Thanks a bunch to you and your parents for the prayer for all of us.

Vaidehi,
    Good to know that you had a good time at your parents place. Hope all is well with you.

Pallu,
    My due date is same March 10, 2013. No change at all. Baby weighs 11 oz. which doctor said normal. Regarding prenatal Yoga classes, I am not sure and I am scared of doing it without asking my doctor. So I will ask her in next appointment on 20th. For now, I walk whenever I can for the exercise as I have to keep an eye on my blood sugar as well. I haven't started using anything specific on tummy for stretch marks- I don't have any now but will show for sure in next few weeks as per friends. I just use coconut oil for now for whole body as my skin is more dry now than it used to be. White discharge and tummy troubles are common these days-especially feeling more gassy than before no matter what I eat. I hope all is well with you.

I apologize if I missed replying/welcoming anyone else. Pregnancy hormones have made me dumb and forgetful since the day I found out I am pregnant.-:( Feeling depressed and crying is also normal these days and actually more after the last ultrasound.

Prayers for all.
    -Pari

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am in 14th week still my stomach is not come out. In my office peoples are started to asking why still your dummy is not coming out. What could be the reason. For their 5th month itself they are getting big dummy..

3. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pari,
    Good to see you back.
    Don't take stress about the baby's health. The doctor just wanted you to know all the possibilities. Doesn't mean it will happen. Pretend like you don't know and everything is fine untill you see your baby. In my 7 weeks US when doc said heartbeat is low and worst possibility, my mom just told me think about our times we didn't know a thing untill after delivery. Thats better than knowing sometimes isn't it?
    Just be positive keep talking to your baby and praying for the baby's well being. I'll pray too.

Hi Buvi,
    I'm in 20th week now and still not showing. It differs from person to person. My sis also started showing only in 6th month. I'm actually happy that i'm pregnant and everyone doesn't know. And I can still wear all my dresses.

Hi Anu,
    Where are you? No updates for a while.

I have doc visit every 15 days. He just checks weight and BP and my heartbeats. I actually feel good to see him frequently. He said my mid pregnancy US or anamoly scan will be done at 22 weeks. And other tests later on as all the first trimester results were good.
    We've also informed in laws. Was a bit worried about that but DH thought we shouldn't keep from them for long.
    Take care
    Vaidehi

4. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pari,
    Good to see you back.
    Don't take stress about the baby's health. The doctor just wanted you to know all the possibilities. Doesn't mean it will happen. Pretend like you don't know and everything is fine untill you see your baby. In my 7 weeks US when doc said heartbeat is low and worst possibility, my mom just told me think about our times we didn't know a thing untill after delivery. Thats better than knowing sometimes isn't it?
    Just be positive keep talking to your baby and praying for the baby's well being. I'll pray too.

Hi Buvi,
    I'm in 20th week now and still not showing. It differs from person to person. My sis also started showing only in 6th month. I'm actually happy that i'm pregnant and everyone doesn't know. And I can still wear all my dresses.

Hi Anu,
    Where are you? No updates for a while.

I have doc visit every 15 days. He just checks weight and BP and my heartbeats. I actually feel good to see him frequently. He said my mid pregnancy US or anamoly scan will be done at 22 weeks. And other tests later on as all the first trimester results were good.
    We've also informed in laws. Was a bit worried about that but DH thought we shouldn't keep from them for long.
    Take care
    Vaidehi

5. chandy939

chandy939 Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies..and Moms 2 be...I had my 19th week Ultrasound today...it was an amazing experience as the baby troubled the doctor a lot by moving continously and in not so convenient positions for her to see (hahahaha...cheap thrills!!!)...US got extended by 30 mins coz we had to patiently wait for the lil one to be a good baby ( was happy in way coz I cud spend more time looking at it :) )

everything went fine...baby is about 10 ounce...and heartbeat is 149...after today's US...i'm slowly becoming impatient for the baby to come out...i need to kiss n hug n cuddle it now!! atleast DH can kiss on my tummy...i can't even do that :( :(

Due date hasn't changed...it continues to be March 9th

Good luck to everyone.May Sai Baba continue to bless you all :)

6. anujosh

anujosh Senior IL'ite

Pari, Everything is going to be fine with the baby, just stay positive.

Vaidehi, Glad you enjoyed with your parents , sis and niece.

Suba, Bhuvivishal , Divya and all moms to be..

I had a guest staying at my place last weekend so that kept me little busy.

Anyway, I have weekly check up today, possibly the Dr. will only listen the baby's heartbeats and there won't be US today. But I like that Dr. checks the cervix in every visit. I have the anomaly scan on 4th Nov. My husband and I are eagerly waiting for that.

I have some concern with blood pressure. Hope that won't create any problem in last trimester.

Take care everybody and keep us updated.

7. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Buvishal

So sad that your parents not able to take you home. Yes.. there are some formalities.. in third month or fifth month you can go to your home, you should not go in fourth month.. i don't know the reason, but my grandma and my mother told me...

8. pari419

pari419 Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much for your kind words vaidehi,

You mom said it absolutely right. Back then, they didn't know a thing until delivery. I am just trying to stay positive. Hoping for the best. My next US is on 2nd Nov.

Good that your doctor is monitoring you closely and you get to know baby's heartbeat every 15 days. I am also seeing my OB/Gyn this saturday. During my 8th to 12th week visit, Heartbeat stayed between 167 and 172. During last visit in my 19th week, it was 156. Doctor said it's normal. I am gonna hear the heartbeat again on saturday. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

Anu,

Thanks a lot for encouraging words. I am sure all will be well with you. I don't know much about blood pressure in pregnancy. But read somewhere that try to take as much rest as possible and don't take any stress. Drink plenty of water.
    Actually, during one of my doctor's visit, my blood pressure was up but that was momentary, it came back to normal within 5 minutes. I was very nervous and stressed out.

Suba and all the moms here, you all must be doing well.

Prayers for all,
    Pari

9. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hello mommies-to-be! I hope you all doing good and new member's you are welcome to join us.

This week I had my prenatal visit everything went good by the god's grace and this was my big week guess what we came to know our baby's gender yes it's a baby Boy!! he's looking awesome everything looks fine his growth and measurement. Anyways, I still have my morning sickness but i feel bit relaxed after knowing baby is doing good inside me.

Hi suba, thanks! for your prayers and i hope u r doing good. How was your docs visit?pink r blue?

Hi pari, thanks! for sharing ur update, for me ur update looks perfect except for the baby's dilated kidney. Be strong no need to worry abt ur last US everything is going to be alright in your next visit. It looks it is very common to have fetal dilated kidneys very minor problem and it will vanish as baby tends to grow who knows it may be alright very soon by next visit or in most cases once your baby is born. Don't worry I will pray for you. And i guess you r having a baby boy because it looks in most cases baby boys has this fetal dilated kidney and as i said it will vanishes naturally during child birth. Stay happy and healthy. tc.

Hi vaidehi, good to know that u have enjoyed in your parents place. How was ur doc visit?
    Other mommies i hope you all doing good. Stay happy and healthy!!

~Pallu.

10. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Pallu,

Good to see your updates. Congrats for your baby boy. I am very much eagaring to know the gender but in india i cant know this :-(....

This is very much interesting and very suspesnses to pass till few more months...