Suggestions for flats around guduvanchery

Discussion in 'Housing' started by depakjan, Sep 9, 2012.

1. depakjan

depakjan New IL'ite

I am planning to buy a flat around this guduvanchery area

i work in mcity and my fiancee works in sri perambathur .. since there is this SH 110 highway to sri perambathur, i chose this area and its closer for me also .. i considered lumina but they handover only on sep 2014 and that too with townships you know the delay ...i will probably get it on 2015 .. that's why dropped it

What is the nominal price/sqft today?

Are there any good projects you guys can recommend

Requirements,

1. it should be near to railway station (1 or 2 kms ).

2. budget around 30L - 35L

3. property must be handed over within may 2013.

i am very skeptical investing in townships, due to their delays and crappy agreement . so individual flats preferred.

help me out guys, i am returning to india in 2013 , so want to invest in a good place.

2. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

I am not too sure of builders in Guduvanchery.

Alternatively, why don't you try Natwest Aura Urapakkam project? They were quoting Rs 3700/- psqft and handing over is due next year. For your budget, you should get approx 700 sqft all inclusive. It comes with club house, swimming pool, the works. Location is on the left side of GST Rd (slightly interior) while travelling from TBM to Mcity. Railway station should be around 500m from the site.

Marutham has also planned a project in Vaigai Nagar, Urapakkam. But they are yet to start construction in a full-fledged. So date of completion may go beyond May 2013.

Other than these two, there are lots of projects by many local builders. You will have to get someone to go and personally check all these.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

welcome to il. the rates are spiking like never before.. i still remember 10 years back i was laughed at when i said let us buy a ground at guduvanchery.. today the nellikuppam road has most of the biggies lancor, shriram shankari and many others with lots of projects there.

since you are not into townships..

the best that you can look in and decent builders are

shree builders - they are the local builders, have done quite a few in the area and have quite a few in this area that are ongoing.

best homes - they do good job and they have a ongoing project.

grn builders has moved upto urapakkam, and i will not be surprised if they have something in guduvanchery.
    check out if guru homes has something coming up here.

If you don't mind a little interior, you can also look at sai kripa and sai krishna both from m2venturz..

Aakam township in chettipunyam has lot of ready to occupy as well as on going construction..the only glitch atleast for me is that it is almost 1-1.5km from the main road..but closer to paranur railway station and mwc and the rate is reasonable (though i found him costly even 2 years back when i talked about him here..but the construction has come out decent..)

of the whole lot i have suggested if i have to rate grn, best, guru, and then the others..

at 30=35 urapakkam has become costly..even guduvanchery rates are spiking because of the biggies playing the market..

all the best and congrats on your upcoming marriage..

4. depakjan

depakjan New IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestions, it was really helpful.. i am still looking into these projects .. if someone has more.. keep em coming :) . thanks again..

5. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

Aakam does not have any ready-to-occupy apts unless it is available in the secondary markets. Aakam is now offering only phase 2 apts, and construction has not yet begun for this phase.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

maybe hat.. not sure of the details but i heard there were few flats for sale.... i believe the price at almost 3300/- all inclusive for serenity is a little high..and they have one serenity that is coming up next to phase I and you can get the details in their website.

7. gtpp

gtpp New IL'ite

Sir, My name is Thingal G. you said that you were searching for flats in LUMINAS.

We started a small project very close to LUMINAS. This is a semi independant house and the the pricing is 36 lacs. Land is 750 Sq.Ft and buildup will be 895 Sq.ft. If you wamt to know further details you can private message me.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

is it in some layout.. how far from the kayarambedu junction..and gtpp we do not allow promotional posts..but yes you can discuss here.

let me ask you a question, why is that road from kayarambedu junction - the nellikuppam road suddenly picked up so much heat?? any insider information other than the new 6 lane road that could up ....

9. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Any body has any idea about S.I.S Marakesh , urapakkam. How is this area and the rates now?

10. mangn

mangn New IL'ite

Hi Hat,
    I saw u were talking about marutham builders, we are planning to book under them.can you please tell whether u have any positive feedback on that builders.

Thanks.