Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. mangn

mangn New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    This is mang, i dont know this is the right place to introduce or not.
    I have joined the forum today to take part in some of the discussions going through.
    Thanks in advance for helping me.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  2. Bindhusk2

Bindhusk2 New IL'ite

Hi myself Bindhu.. I am new to this site.. Was browsing and came across this site and found some interestion info.. Would love to know all of you.. Have got lot of unanswered question which i beleive i will get an answer to from this site..
    Thanks

3. Anushkka

Anushkka New IL'ite

Hey everyone....
    I am Anushkka from bangalore(INDIA).......dentist by profession and would be relocating to CANADA in couple of months.........
    Looking for indian women in canada (&elsewhere) to talk,share and care.....
    hoping to make some of my closest friends through this forum...

Hope i dont get disappointed...

Regards

4. priyayesudas

priyayesudas New IL'ite

Hello girls....was browsing the net for some reason and happened to go through this site....loads of unanswered questions that is eating my brain out!!! hope i get some help through this..

Best Regards
    Priya

5. Ashaashwath

Ashaashwath New IL'ite

Hello everybody

I'm Asha Ashwath & a new member to this family and hope to have a memorable journey. Found some interesting topics and discussions. Shall try my best to contribute something useful along my journey.

warm regds

Asha Ashwath

6. ushamv

ushamv New IL'ite

Hello Everbody,

I am Usha, a new member to this site from the past two months. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.Hope to gain a whole new set of friends as well. Something about myself. I am a housewife with one kid and I have a great interest in writing, travelling and reading books.
    Glad to be here as well.
    Regards
    Usha

7. shoaib

shoaib New IL'ite

Hi,

every one,

I am Shoaib and from Pakistan,i am new in Dubai, i am working in JLT area and live in Bur Dubai looking for good places for recreation and also friends.

8. munnallu

munnallu New IL'ite

Its been years i am searching this no..anyone tell..contact no.. I am already student of vedhadhri...yoga classes..now i want to continue further..pl help by giving the contact no.

Its been years i am searching muscat vedadri maharish yoga class ...kindly anyone post the contact no...I came to knew that its taking place in Ruwi . If anyone assist contact no it will be very useful

9. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mang, Anushkka, Bindhu, Priya

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Mang,

You are in the right place. Browse through the different forums. Hoping to seeing you in other forums.

It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Anushkka,

Check this forum: Indians in Canada - IndusLadies

You can definitely make some good friends in this forum if you become an active member.

Bindhu,

Get your questions answered in the different forums.

It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Browse through the different forums. Hoping to seeing you in other forums.

Priya,

Post your questions in the different forums. You will sure get variety of answers.

10. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Asha, Usha, Shoaib, Munnallu

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Asha,

Usha,

Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. You can make great friends if you are an active member. Looking forward to reading some of your writings.

Shoaib,

Check this forum: Indians in Dubai - IndusLadies

Munnallu,

I saw your post in the Africa & Middle East - Other Areas forum. Hope you get the information that you are looking for.