Your favourite eat-out in Cochin!

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by Ammukutty, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

From the traditional dishes to international cuisines,from tea-stalls to dhabas Cochin offers everything to suit ones taste buds.....a foodie's paradise.
    Did you know that KFC is now open @Goldsouk Mall?
    If you are a foodie & love eating-out discuss here your favourite restaurants in Cochin,reviews,ambience,menu & more...

2. kumarshiny

kumarshiny New IL'ite

hi Ammu,

in my opinion of eat out for ladies Hotel harbour View (M.G> Road, Opposit Cochin Shippiyad ) is best there we (ladies will get 25% discount also) as well as buffet is very tasy and variety of foods also

3. davidray2003

davidray2003 New IL'ite

ittys is a good place .its near kadvantra

4. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

goldsouk open ayo...thats great!! athil KFC yo..wow.!!

Malayalees are the greatest fans of fried chicken,when i was staying in blore,we used to go to forum mall every weekend and KFC used to be the busiest eatery and guess which native people were eating there the most..???
    Malayalees!!! so KFC in Kochi is going to be the most profitable for them :thumbsup :rotfl

we have not visited india in 2 years so i am missing home very badly and on top of that i get a feeling something big is happening in kochi and i am missing all the fun.
    We had watched some movies during last week and all the movies were based in kochi,and the films were completely different, i was shocked.
    There were scenes were young people will lounge at coffee shops and pizza places,mall shopping,spas,the clubs,dancing and talks about how kochi is turning into a metro,scenes with beautiful villas ,flats and high end cars,every one has an iphone and the ladies have coach bag,even i dont have one:bonk and then there are movies where they show ghundas terrorizing the city ,the dangerous night life which is similar to the one in Mumbai and other metros...

Whats happening there...??,i am a lover of mall,i have no idea why i am always attracted to them,but i am still and when i see the news about all these developments in kochi,the malls,the theaters,the clubs and everything, it really tempting!!

When is LULU opening ?

5. rmayadas

rmayadas New IL'ite

i had been 2 "daal roti" fort cochin. loved the place loved the informal ambience. and best of all loved the food.very homely taste. not atall overly flavored like our usual restaurant food

6. diyaM

diyaM New IL'ite

Any gud restaurants near edapally toll

7. monakaripel

monakaripel New IL'ite

bimbi's restaurant is really for vegetarian meals and for the moppala biriyani i guess ceylon bake in menaka and south jose junction is worth a try.

8. devipriya

devipriya Senior IL'ite

Any comments on Park Residency at Kakkanadu?

9. devipriya

devipriya Senior IL'ite

Andhra Meals with their special Muttun pepper is too good for the taste buds ( Earlier I was non Veggie, I loved it much, Now I miss)

10. devipriya

devipriya Senior IL'ite

Golden Dragon at Mercy Garden serves good chinese Food....

The attraction is the fair priced liquior served!!!

When My brother is in the town, we dine at golden dragon where we get good food and drinks at a nominal rate....

I would give 8/10 for the hotel