IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. NKR

NKR Bronze IL'ite

Swathi dear,
    very sad to hear about this cycle. Please don't loose heart....I was in same situation for my 1st FET transfer and they had to discard a hatched embryo and they thawed another one, which was ok but that cycle didn't work. This time I was very sure if my embryologist is super confident that is when I'll go ahead... That's what worked. I think your doc has taken very right decision... I am sure this wait is going to pay and next cycle will work for sure. Lots of baby dust to you! Tight hugs!

Love,
    NKR

2. NKR

NKR Bronze IL'ite

You are super brave to have given the injections yourself... Give a pat on your back from my end. If your DH will be giving the injections, then divert ur mind before it by start watching or listening to something. If u are in the middle of something when he gives u injection, then u won't feel it or won't concentrTeon it. Don't worry about bumps....that happens. Make sure lots of blood does not come out!

All the best dear....wishing u success this time!

Love,
    NKR

3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi NKR,

Thanks for your kind words.. :) My prayers are with you and the little bean(s).. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Helpmeangel,

dont get scared . u are welcoming ur baby by doing all these and worth having all these pain if u can successfully have ur baby. So be very confident and feel like a soldier who is in the mid of a war. Sure God will help u in this tough phase. we all are here to help u out. All the Best!

1 person likes this.
  5. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swati,
    Things are happening for some reason. we never know why. At times we have to accept those things, need to move on after those! It might take you to the right path! Don't feel bad!
    Good that your doc has initiated the next cycle without much of the wait! Hope this will turn out great! All the best dear!
    Hi Help me angel,
    Good that you managed the injections. Hope the rest of the preparations will go smooth & fine! All the best dear!
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

7. hopesinbaby2010

hi Friends,

I'm using progesterone in Ethyl oleate and has formed lumps in one side of my hip. what can I do now? how many days it will take to go away? can I inject at the same site or else should I stop injecting until the lumps go away. Its not that much big but little small. Pls advice me. still more days to go with shots.

8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

HiB,

i had some kind of rashes during injections phase...a local nurse suggested me to apply ice..maybe u can try...i dont see any harm in applying ice..

dunno why but the same nurse told me to continue injections on same side...

9. hopesinbaby2010

Thanks SSM. I'm applying heating pad over that area but still I have the lumps and its painful. how long it will take to get rid of this lumps. but still more injections to go.

tomorrow is my transfer. I need all ur prayers.

10. NKR

NKR Bronze IL'ite

Dear Hopesinbaby,

You can take the injections on alternate hip each day. You dont have to take it at exact point everyday. Its a wide area so take it at different points. I have been praying for you dear.....All the best for your transfer tomm. Dont worry, Everything will go well. Take good rest afterwards! Be Positive!

Lots of baby dust to you, dear!

Love,
    NKR

1 person likes this.