Ganesh Chathurthi/Vinayaga chathurthi

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Ramavyasarajan, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

How about ensuing Vinayaga Chathurthi. Here at Chrompet there will be an exhibition of 3500 Vinayaka idols, pictures etc. by Vinayaga builders. Hope there is full of fun this year on the eve of Vinayaga chathurthi. I am eager expecting the day

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3500 idols wow that would be really great Rama
    Why don't you click some photos for us all and share it here so that we too can enjoy sitting here along with you.

3. Ramavyasarajan

Definitely I will do Arunarc. I am expecting for the day of celebration of Vinayaga chathurthi.

4. Ramavyasarajan

Really wonderful collections of different types of Vinayakas. The Way in which they exhibited was very awesome. There were toy ganapathy to idol ganapathy. Carom playing vinayakas, elephant riding vinayaga, horse riding vinayaga, vinayaka with music instruments, simma vahana vinayaka and what not? They also had created a pool like place and pillaiyar was sitting on the back of crocodile. But they didnt allow cameras. But they will place it in their website www.srivinayagabuilders,com You can view 2011 and 2010 exhibition now in their site.