Girls pls be careful - This msg i recd in my mail, but like to share with you...

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Nijasav, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Glad you like it nvathsala

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing dear...........same thing happened for me too on 31st December 2011 by mistake he had called me but u know he appologised and wished new year after two days he called me again and asking for friendship i told i am not interested but he was torturing me like hell i gave the call to my hubby he spoke all bad words then it stopped but all of a sudden after 8 months he called me and told me that he is a same person and why did you give a call to somebody in your house you could speak to me atleast for friendship i blasted him like anything. and i changed my number.

nowadays its really stupid if somebody call by mistake they save that number and irritate you. i hate this missed call friendships

3. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

hi

Thanks a lot for sharing

regards
    prabha

4. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Hello friends.. Another one tip... Please do not respond to these kinda persons.... usually if any wrong calls comes and most of the callers will message me immediately "your voice is sweet" i do not even send reply back... just delete it. If we message back, Then they will think, let they continue.. they got a time pass as they got a new person to message them back.

But most of them keep on calls.. and give sms continuously.. do not respond.. one guy kept on sending good morning, afternoon and good night for more then 6 months..... now he is no more in messaging.. not even a single time i message him back... If the forward message is good.. I forward to my friends.. if not.. just delete it...

some goes beyond this and gives/ shares the number among their friends.. in order to threaten when we are not responding. if the wrong call is increasing in numbers in consecutive days then just with out any second thought go for police complaint....

Girls does mistake like scolding back, giving to boy frnd, responding, sending do not send sms.... first lets stop it from our self.. dont respond.. and 90% of the guys goes silently in the time.... just ignore never and ever respond...

Why to respond... do you think they will hear us... In early days i did like this, and i find the guy is enjoying. he kept on giving the phone to his friends and number was circulated like anything... OMG... There i learned a mantra "ignore... avoid... dont respond"

this is what i dooo....... when i get message "your voice is soo sweet" :) i smile and leave.. he he he he he

5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

One more note ....

dont talk to a wrong no for longer time as you might end up in a police station

" one person got irritated with wrong no ... so once he spoked to that fellow for nearly 5 min with an intention of making that wrong no pay money for that call....

That wrong no turn out to be a smuggler and this fellow got a call from police and said that you have spoken to this smuggler for 5 min and you are involved in smuggling .....he had to report to police daily just for talking to wrong no for 5 mins"

So dont DO time PAss with unknown no

1 person likes this.
  6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Oh really SGA....
    Thanks for sharing

7. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

good post and thanks for sharing..

8. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot for this informative post,it was really shocking to read that how that devil had used their phone numbers for some website..!!!

9. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

thanks a lot for the information

I agree with riya kathir. I never respond to unknown calls and texts. It is true that sometimes I lose the contact with some of my friends when they change their number and call me. But we can contact them through e mails and can know the new number. Otherwise they can just send a text informing that its their new number. I never ever attend a call from an unknown number and I don't regret it.

After all my safety and peace of mind is much much more important than a friend who never bothers to inform me through a text while changing number. Thank you

10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing this info. World is becoming an unsafe place for ladies :-(