Anyone heard about Dr. S. Devika

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subakutty, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

dear subakutty,

can u pls tell her treatment cost for each month becoz i want to contact her as i am having irregular periods and my hubby is having low count(0.2 million), very low motility and morphology and we are trying to have a kid since past 5.5 yrs. I don't have PM, pls reply in this forum, pls pls, how much it costs, depending on ur reply we will try to contact her. thanks in advance and good luck in ur pregnancy journey.

1 person likes this.
  2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends

Just for information...

After i got pregnant naturally taking Dr. devikas medicines, we (me and my DH) asked our friends to take siddha medicines that too they are with low AMH, blood flow is not adequate, high thyroid, both tubes blocked, pelvic adhesions, obstructive azoospermia like that. we told to two couples, now both their wives got pregnant naturally that too they are around age 36 years, done medicated cycles, 5 to 7 iuis and 3 to 4 IVFs with icsi like that. They are now happy that they conceived naturally...

happydheivanai likes this.
  3. Vinothinimuhil

Vinothinimuhil New IL'ite

Hi Subakutty,

Your message seems to give me a lot of confidence. I would like to get more details from you and would also want to know if Dr,Devika can treat my problem. Can you PM me your Skype I'd. Am unable to send you a PM. Thanks.

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vinothini Sister,

Welcome to IL family,

May baba bless your home with a little one soon. Best wishes...

1 person likes this.
  5. Vinothinimuhil

Thank you sai Sakthi. Happy to see your post.

6. Vinothinimuhil

Dear suba, pls do send me a PM after you view my message in this thread. Waiting for your PM

7. BSruthi

BSruthi Bronze IL'ite

hi Suba,

Can you please help me... I am in need of your help desperately... I am married for 3 yrs and now I am 24.
    Was trying to conceive for the past 2.5 yrs... Recently diagonised with Premature Ovarian Failure...(POF)
    Doctors say that I can conceive only with donor eggs... Can you help me...? Can I be pregnant with my own eggs... Apart that,my tubes and uterus normal and no issues with DH... Can I switch to Siddha?
    Please help me...

Eagely awaiting reply,
    Sruthi...

8. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi sruthi

Yes.. sure.. you can conceive naturally with your egg by switching to siddha. i had total tubal block and damaged..i think you have read my story in my previous posts...

9. Vinothinimuhil

Hi suba,

I have sent you my Skype Id in a PM. You pls send me a friend request. Am waiting for your response. Sorry to bother you.

Thanks.

10. BSruthi

BSruthi Bronze IL'ite

Hi suba,

Thanks for sending a PM. I have sent you my yahoo id too... Please adjust your timings so that you can spend some conversation with me. Waiting for your reply,

Eagerly waiting to make 2013 as my year.
    Sruthi.