SreePada SreeVallabha - Charithamrutam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saras123, Sep 19, 2012.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Ji

Om Sairam.

Will pray for your All round project success.
    May Sri Padavallabha's blessings be with you always especially through out your project.

I also have an desire to start another thread for 2nd Incarnation of Sree Guru Deva Dattatreya.

Well as i said earlier , need lot of blessings for kick starting it. As i am like that 1st day schooler who needs lot of pushing to go to school.

2. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Saras Garu,

Thanks for giving reply to every word of mine.

All the best for your parayanas. But still I am wondering how you are able to manage your time with both the parayanas daily along with your work. Typically it takes 2 hours app daily for first 4 days and 1.5 hour for another 3 days to complete the saptaha parayana of charitamrutam.

Thanks,

Preethi

QUOTE=saras123;2451186]Dear Preeti

Congrats for the great news. Krishna Kanniah is on his way??????

I will keep you in my prayers. Have a safe delivery and a bonny baby. update us at your convenience.

I do parayan of both the charithras everyday dear as per my capacity.
    With great encouragement from great IL sisters Suryakala Ji & Saisakthi Ji.

Thursday & Friday is the weekend for me. So can pray in peace and at leisure not think of work or office.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.[/QUOTE]

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

Thank you for your concerns. Don't worry too much about the parayan logistics.

Sripadarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

4. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Saras,

I've learn't about Dattatreya and his incarnation from you.
    Thanks for sharing. You are doing a good job.
    Please include in your prayers also as im looking for a better prospect.

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister,
    It's very nice to hear your sweet words!

Happiness comes from giving, not from getting.If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it and make others happy.Go ahead and do your service to others.

Lord Dattatreya is with you always.

May Guru Shri Lord Dattatreya bless you and your family.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

1 person likes this.
  6. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

dear saras,
    thanks alot for including me in your prayers
    -regards rajinee

7. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

I've read this book for 5 times and every time with a strong reason behind reading.. And I'm so happy that sripadavallabha has granted all my wishes in every reading I did.... I do pooja to this book everyday have kept it in my davara mane.... I'm glad that I was gifted this book by my dad... I generally read one adhyaya every day... It'll take around 2 months to complete... I also do sapthaha .... Do believe In this book and sri pada vallabha will shower his blessings like anything on you.... Everything said here is pure personnel experience.... May sripadavallabha bless you all for life time.. Sripadarajam sharanam prapadye.
    Sripadasrivallabha digambara narasimha saraswathi digambara.

2 people like this.
  8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear sowmyaram

Thanks for stepping here.
    I totally agree with you regarding prayers to Sri Padavallabha Swami & reading HIS Amrutam.
    He is always there where his Charithamrutam is read and his divine name is chanted with devotion.

9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /-->
    Om Ganesha​

Sree Divya Siddha Mangala Stothram

bluedress.jpg

1. Srimadananta Sree Vibhushetha Appala Lakshmi Narasimharaajaa |
    Jaya Vijayeebhava, Digvijayeebhava, Sreemadakhanda Sree Vijayeebhava ||

2. Sri Vidyadhari Radha Surekha Sreeraakhidhara Sreepadaa |

3. Maataa Sumati Vaatschalyaamruta pariposhetha Jaya Sreepadaa |

4. Satya Rusheeswara Duhitaanandana Baapanaaryanuta Sree Charanaa |

5. Savitrakaathaka Chayana Punyaphala Bharadwaja Rushigotra Sambhava |

6. Do Chowpaatee Dev Lakshmi Ghanasamkhyaa Bodhita Sree Charanaa |

7.Punyaroopinee raajamaambasuta Garbhapunyaphala Samjaataa |

8.Sumateenandana, Naraharinandana Dattadevaprabhu Sreepaada |

9. Peethikaapura Nityavihara, Madhumati dattaa, Mangalaroopaa |

Meaning of the Stothram(Courtesy Sri Padavallabha Samastan website)

1. Victory, Victory, universal Victory, Supreme abounding victory to Eternally auspicious, richly decorated Appala Lakshmi Narasimharaja;
    2. Victory, greater Victory, universal victory, superb imperishable Victory to Sreepada wearing the ‘Sree Raakhi’ (A sacred bracelet tied by sisters to their brothers) from Sri Vidhyadhari, Radha, Surekha);
    3. Victory , grand Victory, total victory on all directions, splendid indivisible Victory to Sreepada nourished with the nectar of affection by mother Sumathi;
    4. Victory, magnificent Victory, Victory around all directions, uninterrupted Victory to Sree Charana, the son of the daughter of great sage Satya Rushi Baapanaarya extolled by him.
    5. Victory, glorious victory, Universal conquest, unfragmented Victory to the sacred fruit of Savitrakaathaka sacrifice hailing in the linage of Sage Bharadwaja.
    6. Victory, Victory, Universal Victory, Supreme abounding Victory to Sree Charana explaining the great number ‘ Do Chowpatee Dev Lakshami’;
    7. Victory, greater Victory, universal Victory, Superb imperishable victory to the One born out of great fruit of’ punya’ to the daughter of pious personage Rajamamba*;
    8. Victory, grand victory, total victory on all directions, splendid indivisible Victory to son of Sumati and Narahari, Lord Datta Deva Sreepada;
    9. Victory, Magnificent victory, All round victory, unbroken Victory to the one rambling always in Pithikapura, Madhumathi Datta Mangala Roopa;
    This Divya stothram is introduced to the devotees of the world in the chapter 17 of SriPadaSriVallabha Charitamrutam thru a Mahaan purush Sri Namananda Swami.

Originally composed and sung by Sree Brahmarshi Malladi Bapanaryulu – Maternal grandfather of SreePadavallabha.

When Srimaan Shankar Bhatt (Original author of the book `Sripada Srivallabha Charithamrutam’) was on his way to Kuruvapuram , he meets a lady running towards him begging to rescue her from 2 hoodlums who were trying to hurt her. Shankar Bhatt promises that Sripadavallabh will take care of her from these 2 hoodlums.

Shankar Bhatt accosts these hoodlums and try to talk to them from doing these heinous acts. He tries to tell them for these acts, god will punish them severely .When they refuse to listen to him he threatens them with dire consequences and he also predicts their past. They get scared. They think Shankar Bhatt is astrologer and divine purush and they leave the lady alone, seek the forgiveness of the lord and mend their ways.

Then Shankar Bhatt asks the lady who she is and why she is running like a mad lady from those two men. Then she narrates her woes to him. She says her name is Susheela and she belongs a good family and she gets married at very very young age. She is married to a gay who abuses & tortures her mentally. Her in-laws and their relatives harass her mentally & physically.

One day, her in-laws bring a black magician into their house who predicts that this lady Susheela is bad luck and her presence brings bad Omen for her family. She is the reason why her husband is not having kids. The black magician advises the in-laws to throw her out of the house immediately and get their son to marry again. They follow his advise and throw her out of the house ruthlessly. They give a deaf ear to her pleads.

Suddenly the lady finds herself on the road and no where to go. She just wanders around and meets the black magician who has tries to molest her and she out of self defence kills the black magician.

After the incident, she thinks of going to her mother’s place. Later she decides not go, as her parents are old and though they might love her and give shelter, her brothers and sister in-laws may not accept her.

She just wanders around in distress. She meets Sriman Shankar Bhatt on the way and begs him to rescue her. He advises her to pray SriPadavallabha Swami and visit Kruvapuram as he is the Ultimate Saviour.

Shankar Bhatt says she got rescued only by the grace of Sreepadavallabha.

Shankar Bhatt, Lady and the two men start for Kuruvapuram chanting Sripadavallabha namam through out. On the way they see Sri Namanada Ashram and go there to meet this Siddha Purusha who is a disciple of Sripadavallabha Swami.

There Sri Namanada swami invites them and narrates how he got the grace of Sripadavallabha. The lady Susheela seeks his blessings and asks for remedy for Marital Bliss and he advises her to pray and please Anagha Devi Sametha Sri Anagha Dattatreya Swami.

Sri Namanada says doing Anaghastami vratam will clear away all sins and sorrows in one’s life. He says those who pray to Sripadavallabha get what they want in this life and life after.

Then he goes on to explain about Divya Siddha Mangala Stothram. He explains about it and says how lucky he was to listen to this powerful stothram from the voice of Sri Sathya Rusheeshvara Bapanarya.

Sri Sathya Rusheeshwara Bapanarya chants this stothram when he realises that his grandson Sripadavallabha is Sakshaat Sri Dattatreya. The words uttered during Datta Darshan are very powerful. The stothra is very powerful as it is sung in extempore on having Datta darshan. Every letter and word in this stothra has tremendous power. They are beejakakshar- the seed mantra.

We should not find any grammatical mistakes in this stothram. It has to be read as it is. We should not try to alter the words or pronunciation.

Then Sri Namanada explains the significance of uttering this powerful stothram: He says those who chant this divine stothram get phalam of doing Anghastami Vratam and feeding 1000 Brahmins. He also says that if we read this stothram we get phalam of doing Mandala pooja (40 days pooja) and eating one time and then doing hard labour and feeding 1000 Brahmins.

This stothram is read by righteous people. When we read this divine stothram we get darshan & sparshan of divine people. Whatever desires we think in our heart and mind get fulfilled. If people chant this stothram with full devotion, they immediately get blessings of Sreepadavallabha.

Wherever this stothram is read devotedly the siddha purushas & Mahapurushas presence is felt in the air around.

Thus Sri Namanada swami explains in detail all about Divya Siddha Mangala stothram.

Then a thought arises in the mind of Sriman Shankar Bhatt what if they spend whole night chanting this divine stothram and doing namasmarana of Sripadavallabha Swami. They take permission to do this from Sri Namanada Swami and he agrees. They spend whole night chanting Swami’s Divya namam and chanting all powerful Siddha Mangala Stothram.

On wee hours they give Maha Arathi to Sripadavallabha Swami.

In the morning a bullock cart comes with food items to the ashram. The cart’s man says to lady Susheela that her husband and in laws are coming to take her. Thus saying cart man leaves. Suddenly Sri Namananda swami comes out of his mediation and asks about the cart’s man. Sriman Shankar Bhatt says he already left. Sri Namanand swami feels bad as that cart’s man is none other than Sripadavallabha Swami.

As Swami said Susheela’s husband and in laws came and took her back home and she was blessed with kids and good life forever.

Thus Divya Siddha Mangala stothram came to us as a Kamadhenu & Kalpavruksha as a remedy for all our problems.

Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavanthu.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Courtesy : Sri Padavallabha Charithamrutamu.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    11 people like this.
  10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

sriflowerspic.jpg
    May Sri Padavallabha Swami bless us all and be with us forever.

Prayer requests:

1) Suryakala ji & Family- May Swami shower his blessings in abundance.
    2) Preeti- for her safe delivery
    3) Ammu13- To unite with her DH & may her LO her pa have parents together.
    4) Shivakami0679- May her DH get a good suitable job.
    5) Snehajali486 - May she get job transfer to her choicest location.
    6) Asha2664- May god bless her family with happiness and her children have good concentration in studies.
    7) Rajinee- She be blessed with bundle of joy soon and a job of her choice.
    8) cooldr- May she be united with her DH soon.
    9) bhuvisrini- May she hold her bundle of joy and may her home fill with cries & laughter of a child.
    10) Sravanitenali- May she be blessed with a job in her new location.
    11) Saisakthi Ji- May Swami bless her with all round success in her project from Start to End.
    12)Umathiru- May swami bless her with better prospects and all round success.

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu
    Om Shanti Om Shanti Om Shanti

6 people like this.