1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone know what they are called!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Aqua,

You're absolutely right. :iagree

Devika

quote=aquamarine;243757]hi Devika,

i agree with you on all counts. But what to do it takes all kinds to make the world go around and without him i dont think life would be exiciting and i would not be smiling everyday.

Warm wishes,

Aqua.[/quote]

2. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hi Devika,
    Very nice thread about husbands .Was just wondering why this subject took so long cos this is a part of our lives and an important one anyways as all said we never realise the value of them when they r around . Mostly what happens is we take things for granted it is human nature. But i really appreciate ur thread dear Devika.

Regards
    Vrinda

3. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Vrinda,

Thanx for writing in and your words of appreciation.
    Ofcourse its absolutely impossible to survive without our DH's and infact its becoz their so diff from us that we are so attracted to them . You know the universal law of Opposites attract.

God Bless,

Devika

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Devika,

In general i would agree with you...but on personal front, i am more lucky i suppose...
    They claim to live WITH YOU !![​IMG] Oh Yes always
    You chat nineteen to a dozen and at the end of it they merely NOD! here i agree with you
    You SCREAM ,SHOUT, RAVE , rant, cry ,howl [​IMG] and they merely WATCH! He is too busy and i rarely get a chance
    You want to share the latest gossip with them and they never know WHO youre talking about! I hardly find time for this so he is spared
    You cook different delicacies and they eat as if they are NAUSEATIC!! my DH is half the time on calls even while eating...but he does appreciate my efforts all the time
    You love to have your friends around and they cant TELL one from another! Yes...it does happen 40% of the time.
    You shout at your kids misbehaviour and they CAJOLE them!
    You send them to the market to get some essentials and they pick up some UNWANTED stuff! He gets the right things
    You are eagerly awaiting your celebrations and they ask you WHATS ON!!
    You want to spend a few quite moments in your room and when you COYLY look at them they are SNORING! :crazy
    You tell them a SECRET [​IMG] in front of others and they confirm it quite LOUDLY!
    You wear a SEXY new dress and they say you look good WITHOUT LOOKING at you!!
    You claim to be their only LOVE ,but they have TV,NEWSPAPERS [​IMG] COMPUTER et al!!
    You send them to the kitchen on that rare occasion and can't RECOGNIZE your kitchen thereafter! He is more cleaner than me bonk
    You've put on tons and they CLAIM otherwise !!

Still with all the highs & lows..i am sure no one can do without having them around.
    YOU LOOOOVVVVE THEM AND ARE GLAD THAT THEY'RE AROUND!!

Husbandiliciously,

Roopa.

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Roopa ,

Just like all five fingers are'nt the same ,so is the fact that all the DH's arent the same. And the article was about men in general.It was never stated that all the men have ALL these qualities.
    We all absolutely love our dear hubbies and infact love them more becoz of the way they are.
    Infact before posting it my DH asked me "AM I LIKE THAT" and i explained to him that it was a general view . Then he went on to enumerate a few more QUALITIES of his fellow species that I did not mention due to space constraint.

Very Very Husbandiliciously .
    Devika

6. Shilpa77

Shilpa77 Senior IL'ite

Hi Devika,

That was a nice derivation fo husbands. Some of them are really applicable to me, so i've forwarded them to my DH, waiting for his FB ..

I'm sure he would enjoy, because most of them are facts....

thanks for sharing..

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Shilpa,

Thanx for writing in! Youre right most men do relate to it and agree. They are a sweet honest bunch you know
    God Bless,
    Devika
    quote=Shilpa77;244602]Hi Devika,

That was a nice derivation fo husbands. Some of them are really applicable to me, so i've forwarded them to my DH, waiting for his FB ..

I'm sure he would enjoy, because most of them are facts....

thanks for sharing..[/quote]

8. deepavenkatesh

deepavenkatesh New IL'ite

Dear devika,
    excellent coating of words about hubbies.
    what the hubbies do r listed out correctly,but as everyone say eventhough they r
    like that we need them around us.
    bye
    deepa.

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika,
    Great observations and great post!!! For every line that you have posted i simply cant resist, but kept saying "yah he is".....The one about you shout, rant..&about celebrations .........is soooooooo true in my case :)

Thanks for posting.

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hwy Deepa ,

Thanx for writing in.

Yes and as we all agree our DH's are darlings personified.

God Bless,
    Devika

quote=deepavenkatesh;245082]Dear devika,
    excellent coating of words about hubbies.
    what the hubbies do r listed out correctly,but as everyone say eventhough they r
    like that we need them around us.
    bye
    deepa.[/quote]