Where to buy Display Dolls?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by lasya11, Sep 25, 2007.

1. shanthagomathi

shanthagomathi Junior IL'ite

Re: Doll Display

And also tell me where to buy dolls also

Thanks in advance..

2. deepikamail

deepikamail New IL'ite

Dasara dolls are sold Nagalakshmi's shop in gandhi bazar next to foodworld call her @ 9945305207 for booking

It is just an outstanding collection of clay dasara dolls, if you visit here once I think you will stunned by the art and culture filled in each doll.Even if you have never had a tradition of arranging dasara dolls, you will start arranging from now.....

While speaking to her she told me that she gets dolls from chennai ,bombay,calcutta,kondapali etc list from where all they get goes on and on........ If we have to go each place and buy dolls it would cost us our time and patience, so why trouble ourself just visit this outstanding doll shop.

Most wonderful thing about this shop and the place is how she speaks to you very patiently explains you each mythological story related to doll.

There were lot of dolls related mahabharatha,krsna leels, ramayan, if you remember in ur childhood there were few stories on crow and pot,lion and rabbit all these stories are there as a doll.
    I explained to my child stories showing these dolls.
    Guys let us all keep our culture, teach our childrean our culture by celebrating this awesome festival

3. deepikamail

deepikamail New IL'ite

Dasara dolls are sold Nagalakshmi's shop in gandhi bazar next to foodworld . Contact number for this shop s 9945305207.

4. satsr33

satsr33 New IL'ite

I checked it out. This shop in Basvanagudi is very expensive. It is double the price. Can someone please point me to shops in Market or Malleswaram?

Thank You

Sree

5. kalyani080386

kalyani080386 New IL'ite

Hi,I am selling dasara dolls in marathahalli at reasonal price and definitely less than prices in Malleswaram and Jayanagar,Contact 8095320443/080-25400895.I have different kind of sets.Please do contact me if u are interested

6. kalyani080386

kalyani080386 New IL'ite

Hi ,I am selling dasara dolls in marathahalli at reasonal price and definitely less than prices in Malleswaram and Jayanagar,Contact 8095320443/080-25400895.I have different kind of sets.Please do contact me if u are interested

7. kalyani080386

kalyani080386 New IL'ite

Hi,I am selling dasara dolls in marathahalli at reasonal price and definitely less than prices in Malleswaram and Jayanagar,Contact 8095320443/080-25400895.I have different kind of sets.Please do contact me if u are interested

8. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

Post post pics of dolls so that we can decide...

9. shanthagomathi

park_set_47pieces.jpg DSC03981.JPG gajendra_moksham_2pieces.JPG DSC03988.JPG DSC03987.jpg park_set_47pieces.jpg DSC03981.JPG gajendra_moksham_2pieces.JPG DSC03988.JPG DSC03987.jpg

These are some of the golus selling by Mrs.Kalyani. I am the customer of her, I am so satisfied with faces of golu and price she offers. Thanks Kalyani.

10. shanthagomathi

DSC03985.jpg agriculture_set_17pieces.jpg

FYI
    DSC03977-Park set-
    DSC03981-Ravanan Darbar-11pieces
    DSC03985-Brindavan set-10pieces
    DSC03988-Hyagrivar
    DSC03990-Kailayam set-18pieces
    DS03960-Garuda sevai-45 pieces