how to get rid of past life karma??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by mailme7780, Jun 19, 2012.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

It is important to continue to think positive thoughts and do positive things for other people, even when you are at a good part of your life.

As soon as you neglect doing the needful, everything spirals out of control.

CoolPie, renutn and smilysmile like this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

I totally agree with everybody that total faith in GOD is the only and only tool to make ourselves strong enough for handling any kind of worries or pains in life. Meditation is the powerful tool to get to the point where we do not need anybody else to fix our problem.
    In Bhagavada Gita Lord Krishna has mentioned......quote...."once you surrender yourself completely in my devotion then I swear .........I will take care of the rest." Is not this a beautiful comfort for the humankind when GOD swears to give us a hand?

Bhavna

3 people like this.
  3. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

hi sapthu

i am from bangalore and would request you to PM the contact details of the doctor where you have undergone the therapy.

I request you to kindly do the needful . waiting for your reply.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  4. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Hellogeevee68,

Thank you for liking my post

Bhavna

5. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

This worls is like Indrajala or magician's art, (That magician is Universal God- Overlord -Nirakar Niranjan) real only as long as you see it. So too the world is real only so long as you experience with your Indriyas or senses. Nothing happens without Niranjan's will, good or bad. All events are in accordence with his plan, he perveds this universe as Mind, 'Mano moolam idam Jagathu, Veda.

Every individual has three part Atma-Spirit, Body (Elements) and Mind.

Body is of unstable and distrective elements, it requires constant maintenance, cleaning and feeding. it is very delicate. Prakriti - Adya Shakti presides over the Body. Body is the cloth we change Life after Life. We are not the Body.

Atma is complete Poornam. It needs nothing from the world. It has no senses-Indryas and no stomach. It is the source of Bliss. It has come from the real World- Amarlok, Permanent world of Satpurush which is without dissolution and is beyond this universe. All are prisners in this universe under Kalpurush. You are Atma. No Karmic stain can touch that.

Mind.......Kabir Mann To Ek Hai, Bhave Jahan Lagaye.
    Bhave Guru Ki Bhakti Kar, Bhave Vishaey Kamaye.
    Kabir Sahib says that mind is a single entity which can be turned anywhere one likes. One can turn it to the worship of a guru or to some wrongful activities, as per one’s desires. But, our mind is not stable. Often we hear some fellow telling his beloved that he won’t be able to survive without her but the next moment he begins to hate her for one or the other reason. Also, we find different nature of different persons. There are two reasons behind it.
    1. Different aims.
    2. Different circumstances.
    In addition

After passing through the four categories of life the Jiva comes into the human body.
    Jiva’s knowledge and characteristic whould be influenced by the previous category of life from which the Jiva comes into the human body.

1 person likes this.
  6. sunja

sunja Senior IL'ite

dear malimme,
    if you are going through bad patch that truly is past karmas what we have done in past and cantbe redone....but as now you are aware of it you can do good for your coming births......for that you may chant NAMOKAR MANTRA.....and do good deeds and cooly face your bad patch...thinking I am going through this coz i've done something bad in past so this is what i am getting now i'll do good and then recieve good....

7. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

What is the cause of man being born?
    The impact of Karma. Three Karmas are Bad, good and mixed.
    Karmas create obstacles through reflection, resound and reaction in life and affects Mukti/ Salvation.
    Obstacle from the past; Recollecting and remembering the past and being affected by it.
    Obstacle from the present; Lack of intellect/concentration/proper enquiry,
    Obstacle from the future; the future creates obstacles since you anticipate troubles and worry about them even before they come.

8. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Sri Ramachandra kills Vali in Tretha yug, Vali comes as a hunter and kills Sri Krishna in Dwaper yug.

Every action has its reflection, reaction and resound in Kalpurush world, there is no escape through religious rituals, After doing Aswamadha yaga for the sins committed in the Mahabhart war as advised by Sri Krishna, still Pandavas went to Naraag/Hell, Dhiridhrastra was blind due to the sin he committed in his 101 birth earlier. There is simply no way out but Satguru.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  9. Arunaravi

Arunaravi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Aruna.I wish to know how to meditate?There are many ways i think.I need only one way that should be easy to adopt because if it is complecated then there is a chance of discontinue because of our oscillating mind.Also I wish to know how to reach alpha level in meditation.Due to past experiences I am in physiological problem.
    Aruna

10. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Do study Meditation from a Master if you are taking it seriously