1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

anyone from Naperville, IL?

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by bostonrad, Jan 29, 2008.

1. bostonrad

bostonrad New IL'ite

Hi,

We are a young family with 2 kids(aged 3 years and 4 months). We will be moving to Naperville in Spring 2008 from Ann Arbor. MI. I'm in the process of figuring out places to live, pre-schools for my older kid, playgroups and childcare options for my younger one and in general the desi community/activities in the area. Is there anyone on the forum from Naperville that would be willing to advise in these matters?

Thankyou.

-Radhika

2. maheswarisubbu

maheswarisubbu New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,
    Welcome to Naperville,IL.One of the best paces in US to live and raise kids.I have two kids , 4 year old and 4 month old.My son goes to a christian preschool which is very good and affordable.There few other good preschools around the area also.As far as childcare goes i have no idea.

Thanks
    Maheswari

3. laksh24

laksh24 New IL'ite

Hi,

We are also shifting to Naperville,IL soon as my husband got his Job transferred.However we are looking for rental apartments/Flats preferably on monthly lease basis. If anyone has soem offers it would be great.We have exhausted all offers on sulekha and craigslists.com but no luck....We need month lease as we not sure of the project duration as of now.

Please let us know about the good delas or where to contact

4. bostonrad

bostonrad New IL'ite

Hi Maheshwari

Good to hear from you. What is the name of the school that your son attends? I'm in the process of applying for my son. Also, what part of Naperville do you live in?

Thanks
    -Radhika

5. maheswarisubbu

maheswarisubbu New IL'ite

Hi radhika,

The school's name is Wheatland salem christian academy.It's in 95 th st and book rd.I live at ogden and rickert dr.

Thanks
    Maheswari