Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sreeraga

sreeraga Silver IL'ite

Thank you sir for your immediate reply.
    I will not feel let down & continue my job search with hope.

The following are my & my husband's details. Please look into our details about our progeny issues.

Wife :
    DOB: 31 Aug 1982
    Time : 1330 hrs
    Place: Srirangam, Trichy

Husband:
    DOB: 10 Nov 1980
    Time: 0530 hrs (AM)
    Place: Chennai

Once again thank you so much sir.

regards
    Aparna Anand

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mass,

You belong to Taurus Ascendant, owned by Venus. The business partner has to be seen from the 7th house, i.e. Scorpio in your case, owned by Mars.

Mars is the signficiator of debt and the 6th house deals with the debt. Normally, when Mars is placed in 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 11th or 12th house, such native will definitely be in debt at one point of time. The Ascendant Lord sitting in the house of debt, i.e. in the 6th house or Mars in the 6th house will give lot of financial debts.

In your case, the Mars, who happened to be the lord of 7th house, representing the busienss partner has gone 12th house, house of expenditure/loss, you have sustained the loss. You should not have ventured into any business activities and that too with a partnership.

The transit Jupiter is not favourable.

So, you can recite Hanuman Chalisa for 43 day continuously and try to do Milk Abhisegam to Lord Shivalinga either on Saturday or Tuesday, once in a month.

Depending upon your dedicated prayers, you may be able to get your investment fully / partly after May, 2013.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ammu,

I made a detailed study of both the charts.

My analysis reveals as follows.

As far as you are concerned, concerning marital issues, I hv observed the following:

1) In your chart, the 7th lord Mars has gone to 12th house, house of loss/expenses; which is not good
    2) The second lord, (family) has gone to 12th hose, which is also not good
    3) The significator of spouse, i.e. Venus has gone to 12th house and he has been afflicted by Mars. Sun and afflicted by Mercury
    4) In any chart, if there is a combination of Venus and Sun; there are every possibilities for marital problems and if the Venus happens to be within 6 degree from Sun, it is a clear case for separation/divorce. Even though the Venus is not within 6 degrees from Sun, in your chart, this is also one of the causes of the suffering
    5) In your chart, the house related to marriage and happiness, i.e. 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th 8th and 12th - either houses or house lords have been afflicted by malefic planets, which is not good
    6) The Venus and Jupiter are in 6th/8th position from each other, which is not good.
    7) The 7th lord Mars has gone to 6th house in the Navamsa chart, which is also not good for marital happiness

While coming to his chart, even though there are some reasons, I am listing the important only

1) The Lagna Lord Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter are in retrograde motion. Even the Saturn is in retro and including the nodes, out of 9 planets, 5 planets are in retrograde motion, which is not good.
    2) The second house from his Upapada Lagna is aspected by Saturn, which is not good for stability of marriage
    3) The Upapada Lagna (UL) and Arudha Lagna (AL) are in the same sign i.e in Virgo, which will normally lead for separation
    4) In the Navamsa, the 7th house is afflicted by nodes, which is mainly responsible for his marital disharmony.

Thus, the negative factors on both sides are high. Dedicated prayers to the Almighty may give any miracles.

Apart from this, in your chart, there is a combination of Venus, Mars and Mercury in the 12th house. I have analysed about this combination in respect of a IL lady member, who had similar marital problem. When such placement is found in the chart, Mercury will destroy the first marriage and will give a stable second marriage. This does not mean that you must go for any second marriage. Such combination is found in the chart, it is considered to be an Evil Yoga.

Let me also pray the Almighty to get resolved in the issue.

Regards

4. siddusahana

siddusahana Bronze IL'ite

Thank you guruji for the immediate reply.. What u have said is truly correct it give me joy and happiness but it ends with delay and sorrow.. nowadays i am not having enough peace in mind and also very much confused about my life.. Dont know how to sort it... Will you please tell me about some poojas to go through... My husband having so much debt.. and also i would like to my husband is planning to go singapore to get a job there, will he get a job there? kindly need your advise about it..
    My husband details
    Name: Mohanasundaram
    DOB: 30.05.1982
    TOB: 10.30Pm
    Place of birth: Thirupathur(Sivagangai Dst)

5. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

My sister details

15-8-1989
    hyderabad
    10.58am

When will she get married and will it be a love marraige....

6. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Sir,

when will i conceive
    12-12-80
    bangalore

Husb :

Jan 19th, 1978
    palkkad kerala
    12.30pm

7. yellowsunflower

yellowsunflower Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thanks for analysis of my horoscope.

I have got the time of birth for my husband. Can you please check and let me know about
    1. Promotion
    2. Onsite job oppurtunity
    3. He is very sincer and does his work with dedication, work long hours. But doesnt reap the benefits fully. Can you suggest me why is it like that and what should be done to overcome this.

date of birth - 7.8.1975
    time of birth - 7:23 PM
    place of birth - Erode

Thanks for your time

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  8. wondergirl

wondergirl New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Happy to see your reply. They are living out of india, so is there a way they can do the remedial measures there? They always have misunderstandings and lot of marital issues which does not allow them to be affectionate for each other. we feel that there is really some bad omen or something which is making them always unhappy. They were never happy in this wedding in this last 5 years.
    Please suggest. The boy is also very adament and egoistic, he does not listen to anybody and does what ever he wants to do. Our relatives are suggesting to divorce as they do not get along with each other in last 5 years.

Can you please predict thier future. Is it possible to tell if they both will definetly have kid or not? if so which year? or will their marriage end in divorce?

9. geekforu

geekforu New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your reply Sir !

Can you please let me know if I will do higher studies (MBA), does my chart indicate any such possibilities ? If yes , then when can it be ? I am planning to apply next year, would it be favorable ?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  10. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My mom had casually showed mine and my husband's horoscope to an astrologer to know about futureand chance of a second baby and all. However, the astrologer looked at it nad said that the horoscopes should not have been matched at all. That my 7th house is badly affected because of malefics and it might cause separation in the future. I dont know why he would say this? I am really worried now. He has also given some pariharams to be done. Me and my husband argue and fight occasionally but nothing serious. I am already upset and have gone over a lot of humiliations because of not able to get a job. I am going through a tough phase in life now. Please look at our charts and let me know if there are issues. Can i do any pooja or slokas for remedy?

Mine
    Date of birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of birth : 6:15 AM
    Place of birth : Salem, TN, India

Spouse
    Date of birth : April 11, 1978
    Time of birth : 2:10 AM
    Place of birth : Tirunelveli, TN. India

Thanks in advance for your help