1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An one year kid undergone 8 surgeries due to the negligence of the scan centre

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by harrinirekha, Sep 14, 2011.

1. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

dear harini,

you can try applying vasambu (pillai valarpan). You can rub it on a stone along with water and apply around his tummy. Now a days you even get it in powdered forms in naatu marundhu kadai. Since this is external it should be okay and not cause any harm. They would give this to kids when they have oil bath as urai marundhu.
    Also, for his urinating, did you try to apply castor oil on his genitals, if that can make him pee with out having to go through the painful methods.

2. harrini13

harrini13 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Thank you all for all your prayers and the motivations you have given me... It exactly going to be an year after posting this.... changes are the only things that keeps on changing.... Life is beautiful now with my naughty kid.... i am enjoying each and every moment with him... heart surgery was successful and he is really doing well now... yes there is still this motion and the urine problem... where god has shown me the way for that through pranic healing.. i have kept a target bfr his 4th birthday on DEC 4, with the help of the pranic healing i will correct this two problems also... I trust in GOD and he will never leave us.... Tomorrow is my birthday... last year my birthday it was full of confusions about my son... but this year lot of confidence and joy ... Thank you all once again as u were the ones who gave me confidence to walk again forward when i was clueless and totally down... Thank you ALL.... its exactly after one year....

7 people like this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

god bless your LO harini..and this shows that there are miracles waiting to happen all the time, only that we need to have some faith..

I am sure he is going to better soon..

3 people like this.
  4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Harini
    My prayers for your son dear...

5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi harrini
    God bless your LO......keep your faith strong.
    Mega

6. siddusahana

siddusahana Bronze IL'ite

Hi Harini
    May God bless your LO with good health and lots and lots of happiness to you and to him....

7. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

A brave MOM.. who fights for her sons Health and happines......Keep going

8. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

helo harini,

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR KID. Hats off for your efforts to give life to your baby. Some times god test us and if we win over it we will be blessed. Happy birthday to you.

9. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Dear Harini

I just don't have words to appreciate your bravery and confidence !!! God must really be astonished seeing you so strong and decided to give only happy days ahead !!! I wish I can add half of my happiness also to you and your little child who is the luckiest to have 'YOU' as his mom !!!I will never forget what I learnt for myself after reading your posts ... I bow down and have loads of respects for you... Just keep going and tell us again how happy you are .. Wish you the most happiest birthday ever !!! God bless you and your little one... And yes his 4 th birthday is just going to be so much blessed one :)

2 people like this.
  10. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Wow...........I had tears in my eyes when i read your initial posts........And i came to last page immediately...........I am so happy.You'r son is a tough fighter like you.I am sure he will be a winner all through.............Hugs to you and lots of Love to your LO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...........