Selling old stainless steel vessels

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by ShubhaSayuj, May 6, 2012.

1. ShubhaSayuj

ShubhaSayuj New IL'ite

Hello,

I am from Bangalore. I want to dispose a lot of old stainless steel vessels. I have seen at Chennai in Saravana Stores, where old vessels of all kinds are taken by the stores. There is specified rate for every metal and they weigh the vessels before giving credit notes for the same. These credit notes can be used to buy new stuff from the store

I want to know if there are any similar kind of stores in Bangalore, where they buy old vessels. If the buyers give money in exchange of the vessels instead of credit notes are also fine..

Kindly let me know of any stores in Bangalore..

2. misamisa

misamisa New IL'ite

I saw a kitchen appliance store in Jayanagar. Just opposite the groceries,fruits and pooja flowers sellers. What I saw was a couple of ladies selling a big container, around 1 meter high. It was made of brass, I think. They took it apart, banged it around, and just took the parts they wanted. So I'm pretty sure they're buying the metals there. Sorry I don't know the name of the store. It should be Jayanagar 4th block.

3. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

instead of selling the old ones better give them to poor people so that they will remember u everyday coz for used steel they will give u15 to 20 rs per kilo(hyd rate).which is nothing now a days.

1 person likes this.