1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband went to prostitute

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shweta4u, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

purport again? ....seriosly....:rotfl

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Give it a rest now. Seems OP has left the thread. I did feel it was a genuine thread.

3. shweta4u

shweta4u New IL'ite

hello all,
    thank you very much for all the genuine help and support you provided. this was my first post and given my emotional state i was not able to put into right words all my thoughts and feeling when posting the questions on this forum. but some of you were very understanding and provided me with help and kind words i needed.
    i am very much grateful to them who took time to read and post kind reply and helpful suggestions.

others doubted my situation. i cannot blame them either. i myself think this is unreal, that my husband is going to say ha.. haa.. i played a prank on you and all this was all joke just to see your reaction....but right now that is just a dream and i have to face the reality of my marriage. i cannot prove to you how real my troubles are without loosing the cloak of anonymity.

again thank you very much

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shweta,

Nice that you are a mature woman knowing that people who suspect conspiracy in anything and everything....................will be there everywhere in this world.

We understand your state of mind....feeling lonely & betrayed. We are with you. Any time in future we are ready to listen to you again. It is true, without losing the anonimity, you can not prove that you are a genuine woman.

Within some time I will write a pvt message to you. Please read it and get back to me. See you later. Stay in touch. IL does not have doubting Thomas'only. It is a wonderful forum with lots of members with empathy also. Please continue to drop in again whenever you need. We are there for you always.

1 person likes this.
  5. Nita76

Nita76 Bronze IL'ite

Every time you cry your heart is healing....That's what it means to me

6. Nita76

Nita76 Bronze IL'ite

Shweta,

just as in real life: there are polite people, and there are the ones who forget their manners. just take what makes sense to you & helps you and ignore the rest. there are many good genuine people on this forum, listneing & giving genuine advice. this is why we go to this forum, right. ignore the rest, don't even worry about them.

7. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sweta,
    Sorry to doubt your problem but its impossible to lead a normal life with a spouse who is visiting prostitutes and coming home. Each person will have a different reaction.
    Some may get repulsed by his touch (I would) so leading 30-40 years like this is pure torture.
    Some DW may forgive, others like me would not.:rant
    Adultery is a big reason for divorce in places where dating and love marriages take place.
    In arranged marriages a DW can be more forgiving to her DH since she is scared of society and the divorcee label.This is the reason why the DH 's have fun outside secure that he will be welcomed at home.:spin

But desperate situations need desperate measures, unless you are firm that this is the last time you are forgiving him he may continue the cycle of erring , crying .
    If you can make peace with your situation , good for you.

1 person likes this.
  8. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

okay, my conspiracy sniffing, ill-mannered self is still very cynical, but i want be gracious and give OP the benefit of the doubt. 'doubt' being the operative word!

1 person likes this.
  9. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Why send private messages, why not let the entire mankind benefit from the fountain of wisdom??
    Others can also read and find peace.:bowdown

10. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Well said Sreesri!!!

Even I had tried saying the same thing before, but your post is more clear....I like it....