Working from home as a writer

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Morkish1980, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Morkish1980

Morkish1980 New IL'ite

Personally I feel there is a lot of interest in working from home but no follow through. My company TRAVBLA.com is currently looking for content writers to work from home. Despite the good salary of US$200 to $400 there have not been many applicants. Does anybody have any advice on where to find content writers? Also please do not respond with "I am interested" if you can not be bothered to do a google search or make some effort you are unlikely to work well from home. I am sure there are many companies out there who are desperate for candidates but can not find any one to do the work.

2. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Have you tried to find job seekers through Elance work from home jobs? I am sure there are plenty of content writers out there waiting for a good opportunity..
    Good luck!

3. Morkish1980

Morkish1980 New IL'ite

Thank you RV8. And to answer your question, yes. There were excellent candidates but mostly from the Philippines. We tried Naukri.com but it was a disaster. I'm afraid many Indian women looking for opportunities give up in frustration. It really is a shame because so much time and effort goes into education for it to go to waste.

4. shwetanair

shwetanair New IL'ite

Hi,
    As my present profile is of content writer i m interested to work for the same. please feel free to contact me.

5. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi Morkish

I have applied in the site you mentioned. But i havenot got any response from them. Are you aware of any other sites or companies which provide wfh Content writing sort of job oppurtunities. Please do let me know.

6. Ramvenks

Ramvenks New IL'ite

Ramvenks
    Can you please specify the job description for a content writer and the country from which you are looking for the writers.
    Ramaa

7. masalvadai

masalvadai New IL'ite

Do you guys still need a content writer ?

8. meghakw

meghakw New IL'ite

Hi,
    Hope you are still in need as I am interested.
    Can you please send your reply to my private message.

9. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Megha,

I understand you are interested in finding a job, but please delete your email id from your post. It is unsafe to publish your email ID on any public forums as it is visible to all and can be misused. Kindly use the private messaging for exchanging contact information.

Best wishes!