Any New projects launched in omr ?

Discussion in 'Housing' started by vidhvin, Sep 3, 2012.

1. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

So from what I have searched, most of the ones, we have seen will be handing over in dec 2012 .

so is there any project that you know of thats being lauched, or have launched recently .

we are coming to india next month and were planning to buy something but looks like the ones we shortlisted are all in the handing over phase.

help

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

if it is in your budget you can check out ananta villas, but again the land spread is what will hold for the cost.. it is around 3crores per villa..

3. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

we were thinking about 60-75 L spread across 1-2 years. The ones we shortlisted were marg savithanjali, hiranandani coz they said they had launched a couple of towers, pacifica aurum (ideal but dont know how they are), tvh puranya bay, purva swanlake and xs real sienna,

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

check out Archean Albatross at Egatur and a friend was saying there is a new developer at siruseri with some lake view homes not sure..

if you are not particular about omr alone check out vandaru-guduvanchery-velachery triangle. this will be the better bet in the days to come.. withe metro access and their proximity to both gst and omr there is better appreciation..

5. deandany

deandany New IL'ite

I guess u r refering to saikare.com, saicareindia.in, Residential Real Estate Property, Residential Apartments India, Residential Apartments Chennai, Residential Apartments Hyderabad, Commercial Apartments India,Commercial Apartments Chennai, Villa House in Chennai, Indepen.

They say 2bhk houses (no common wall) start from 58 lakhs and if delivery not made within 12 months of siging agreement, penalty of 25 K will be paid per month until handover.. What all builders promise, thier ads will make the election manifesto of politicos look dull. :)

Any views abt Archean group? This is thier first proj but spec looks international!

6. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    are u searching only in omr or anywhere else, coz i know a few in sriperumbudur very near to national highway & it is a gated community , going to have villas , in which each villa will get & assured rent of 20k, i have also PM u my id , but it seems u dont have that privelage , , or else if u only interested in OMr , there is also a gated community very nearby to main road in navalur , but the budget is 1.25 c,,, if interested reply i will give details