SMEP...anyone tried this???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mimosa, Feb 28, 2012.

1. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

@wbm - where are you..???

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi girls how are you all ?

Jogu: how are you and what is your update dear?
    Hope you must be in you 2ww by now.. Fingers crossed for you dear
    Loads of baby dust to you.. Stay calm and relaxed..
    Will pray for you and wishing to hear the good news from you soon

Angel : how are you ? What is your update dear?? Long time

Ssm: how are you dear? Saw in other thread that you are busy with work.. Do take care of your health dear..
    Good to know that you have been to lots of temples.. Hope you throw the good news soon .. Take care and all the best dear

Wbm: hope your inlaws must have started by now . What is your update dear?
    Wishing to hear From you too.. Keep us posted dear..

Take care girls and sooner or later lets hit the target.. Loads of baby dust to you all..

3. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

great.. om sai ram..

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies....

Writing after a long time... feels its been ages... how r u all... ?? wats the news frm all... well.. got my cycle back on track... bang on 32days..... a bit relaxed.. some positive sign... got my basic test done.. all normal except for Rubela.. my immunity is not tat strong.. got my Husband's SA test also done... all gud... jst a bit of low motility in grade 4... the count n everything else is gud.. doc told us to wait for another 2-3 months.. n then will go for further treatment...

hope for the best... please sister's pray for me... hope we all are blessed soon

god bless us all..

5. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi Girls,

How are all of you doing???? I have logged in after a loooooooong time...thank you so much for remembering & asking about me.

I thought I had hit a rock bottom before but there was more to come. On CD 68 neither AF nor BFP :bonk amidst all this ILs (yes they are still here!!!) have started celebrating that I'm pregnant because I haven't had my periods for the past TWO months :hide: The worst is I have had 4 BFNs (3 hpts & 1 at doc). Also the nurse checked internally and said the uterus doesn't look pregnant....feel like jumping off a cliff!!! Have given for blood test and awaiting results....which I know is going to be 10000% negative.

Having a few stupid symptoms...may be in the head so not counting on them much! For the past one month have been feeling that AF should be here anytime...but no ( just be away from me lady), have been having excessive slimy/milky/EWish CM for the past ONE month (which the nurse says is NORMAL :drowning). Really don't know whats happening there....phew!!! Gosh I hate myself for not temping & using OPK this month....atleast I could have known if I ovulated or not :( Oh ya to top it all...my gyn is out of country for a month...what more!!!!

I really need your prayers this time....please pray for me....I'm in a horrible state of mind...I'm literally in tears while typing this...I don't know where I'm heading.

Take care & love,
    WBM

6. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear WBM...

My prayers are with you... we all knw what disappointment is ... All the best... and we are always with you... hope we all are blessed with babies soon.. :)

god bless

7. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hey all :hiya

Need some help and clarifications from your end...:drowning.. got my AF bang on CD32... from past four months my AF have been regularized... jst 1 day +/-.. get my husbands SA done.. wen my husband took the reports form the Lab he asked a attendant as to generally wats the report.. she said.. all fine.. the count and everything is gud...
    We we checked the same with the doc she said all is gud except for the motility in GRADE IV - 25% which she told is a bit low.:shaking:. It should have been 50%. other than that all ok...:thumbsup

Even also got my UTR, CBC & other blood tests done.. and she said all is fine... no need to worry.. Jst have IC ever other day for next 2-3 months and then if nothing happens then we'll go for HSG for further investigation

:idontgetit: i was able to conceive naturally in my first attempt bt due to some problem i couldn't continue it... Can anyone advice me is the situation too serious ?? Hope not...

Nyways i have stooped with my follic acid medicine and shifted to a healthy diet...of fruits in the morning, proper lunch & Dinner during the day... both of us have only milk in the house in the morning & twice tea in the office... We have even started our morning walk and daily have 1 glass of warm water with lemon right after our walk...

i dont know how it will help us in conceiving.... bt it give us a boost to start the day a fresh... hope things will fall into place...

Awaiting your inputs ...

luv all...
    god bless

Angel

8. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Why is this thread sleeping???? Hope each one of you is doing good. I'm coming here after a looooooooooong time. Yes finally free....ILs left after celebrating my 90 days of no AF and making me believe the slightest tht I might be preg!

Going through a lot...........On cd 90!!!....not pregnant at all (after zillion hpts & blood tests)...have been induced for getting my periods...still waiting for AF to show her most hated face. Next step the doc has said is a series of poking & probing tests. I'm at my wits end now. Going to call all this torture an official end. May be God made me just to adore other's kids....and yearn for my own baby my entire life. This is pure torture & God is really cruel with me!!! Used to think it is OK even if I was the last in line...but seems I'm not even meant to stand in the queue!!! Feeling worthless and blank...tears rolling down....lost all hopes in life..........

WBM

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear, don't loose heart dear.we have done no harm to anyone and not thought ill of anyone. God will open his eyes one day and we will hold our babies soon. Do the tests what dr says, that way you can start treatment if any required. Don't give up dear...

10. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi WBM,
    Sorry about this long cycle. May be it is due to stress. Never give up dear. Have you sought medical help. Many have got success with initial round of treatments say with clomid and injections. Having medical assistance is not bad. Our ttc forum has wonderful ladies to give you support. So have faith. You will definitely be a mom soon as your username says.
    Cheer up dear.