Bored!!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by ashimasd, Aug 22, 2012.

1. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

hi SGA..Yesterday right from 630 in the evening my net went blank..i think it wil be the same dis week...History is repeating itself now..

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Oyee gimme 5 mins..will dry my hair and come..Had hairwash today..

3. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Thats what i told ashima that your net might not be connecting or you must have slept

4. Marieantao

Marieantao Silver IL'ite

Hey ladies, there is just soooo much out there that life has to offer, cannot believe anyone in this day and age can get bored!!!!
    Join a class, try out new recipes, rearrange your furniture, settle your cupboards, do a through spring cleaning of your home, and get rid of all the unwanted junk. Volunteer at some charitable organization, they always need helping hands. Start a group of like minded ladies, if you like to sew, start a sewing club, or if you like to cook, get ladies to come over once every fortnight with a new dish and the recipe for it. Even if you have four people join it is fun. Or a craft circle.
    Please, please do something, and do not complain of boredom, because the only one who can change that is YOU.

5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Dear Marieantao

we are enjoying in this thread ... no one is bore here ...... and yes we all do our daily work ( watever you have specified above)

bore is just the name of this thread , if you read any previous pages you will come to know abt it

Thanks for the concern

2 people like this.
  6. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

forgot to add in previous post, we also ask puzzles to each other so in other word we are training our mind getting bored

7. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Yes SGA,my net is not going to work even today evening i think...:bang:bang...The same thing happened some weeks back...And hey looks like ashima slept only after 130 yesterday???She has given a reply to you at about 1:drowning...

8. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Ya SGA has trained my brain so much that i answer most of the questions nowadays..Isit not SGA???

9. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

yes right insha .... Hurray to you .....

and puzzles are better then playing stupid games on Facebook

10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

oh ..... same case with our electricity .... yesterday it went aroun 6 and came back at 7: 30 pm.......

i didnt see that ashima replied at 1:30.... but she was tense yesterday ...good she sorted it out before sleeping