1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Himani...I meant wheat cereal - like Cerelac Wheat (pre-cooked, just mix with water type). I dont know what brands you get in Singapore.What does Prachi mean? Its a rather unusual name. Has she started school? What does Mudit do? Rolling over/sitting? When is his b'day? My son is also 6 mnths (almost 7 now).IL is a great place to make new friends - so dont feel lonely, :cheers

Vanathi.

2. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Sorry Himani. Kutty means- little one. Anyways names(Prachi & Mudit) r really cute, what is the meaning? How r u managing the sibling rivalry? I started Cereal & lot of fruits & dal rice for Aditi during 6 month.

Any one have any idea on cooking avacado. I want to give it with dal rice. so plz let me know.

Finally I have uploaded B 4 & after Haircut photos.

Dhivya

Attached Files:

3. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

4. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vanathi. Even we miss that(B 4 haircut) but as u said it was very difficult to wash n more than that it will all fall into her eyes, also she had lot of knots (chiduku) it was difficult to maintain. But we r waiting for her hair to grow.

Thanks for the link.

Dhivya

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  5. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear Dhivya

Vinay is doing good, the rashes in his face is gone but he still have them in his chesrt esp below neck, little in his elbow. i am applying aquaphor..

6. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Aadhusmom

Thanks for the info. I will try to upload Vinay's foto.. Vinay is doing good, b.fg is also going good. Thanks.

Vinay has rashes and recently i noticed flakes on his scalp. Doctor said to apply head & shoulders, but i m worried whether it will irritate his eyes..Any suggestions from u?

7. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Geetha for ur wishes. I am happy to get promoted :)

8. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Dhivya

Ur kutty is tooo cute, feel like hugging her... My kisses to her :)

9. rose04

rose04 New IL'ite

hey ladies,

I am rose,( that is my unofficial name). I have a daughter who is just going to 10 month old. Her name is Purnima, she is a bundle of joy for me. she cam e into this world on April 29th.

Right now she is trying to walk , she is catching the sofa and walking for a stretch, wants to go around the whole house, never eats....... She has a small tooth growing right now, so she wants to chew everything. The most funny part is that she will take my finger and start to bite it. I have to shout really hard.......

They are a bundle of joyyyyyyy, i love her..

10. himani

himani New IL'ite

Dear Vanathi,
    well we get all type of cereals here , but i am more intrested in giving homemade food. well my darling Prachi has started school . she is in k1. prachi means morning light. my son mudit started rolling and i am waiting for him to sit. his birthday is 14/8 and my daughter is 29/8. everyone in home is august born including me, mom and m-inlaw. very expensive month for my husband.ha ha. what about your Aadhu what all does he do? and what does Aadhu means? thanks will become good friends:clap
    Dear Dhivya,
    kutty is such a lovely word. thanks for incresing my vocub.Bow:wow and your daughter is so sweet and her hair touch wood so good. u know both my children have very less hair .( its like their father). my daughter hair r still not like Aditi. hey just give some tips for my daughter's hair. :help
    himani