Good Chaat-Papdi Restaurant in Gurgaon!

Discussion in 'Punjab & Haryana' started by VrittiK, Jul 27, 2012.

1. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I really love eating Chaat, golgappe, papdi etc....any girl will like it I am sure :)

Since now a days a lot of stuff is coming up about the unhealthy ways in which these chaats are prepared at the streets, I was just thinking if there is any good restaurant in Gurgaon which offers good chaat papdi selection.

I have heard about some restaurant in a mall opp MGF, which has some hyderabadi ambience...I am not sure how it will be.

Any comments or suggestions?

2. vkd

vkd Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vrittik,

There is a Restaurant called OM SWEETS.. u ll get all the chaat-Papdi items there..

Om sweets is in Sector 14 market..

njoy :thumbsup

Regards,
    Vaishnavi

3. MansiS

MansiS Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Yeah! LOVE THEM TOO ;)

The restaurant you are talking about is KHWAJA CHOWK...I love that place, the ambiance, the food.

You can also try Chatak Chaat in DLF cybercity...its also a very nice place for chaat lovers.
    These places prepare chaat papri before you in properly clean dishes and in a hygienic way. I am sure you'll love the place...

Try having Dahi Puchkas..those are famous.

My mouth is watering badly so let me stop writing here....else I'll spoil my laptop :D

Take care and Enjoy!

1 person likes this.
  4. Arshi09

Arshi09 New IL'ite

You can try in haldirams, or bikanerwalas, both of these joints keep fast food and have a lot of variety of chaats.

Also, there is Nathus, Nirulas...these are chains and you'll be able to locate them in various locations.....now a days many of such chains are open in each and every mall's food court....

Try them and enjoy and satisfy your tongue. :)

Cheers!