Yoga teaching class at Home in Noida Faridabad..

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by RiddhimaT, Jun 18, 2012.

1. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a yoga teacher preferably female who can come over to my house for yoga sessions. Since I am working so anyone who can come early morning say before 8 am could be preferable...weekends can be more flexible regarding time.

I am ready to pay around 10000rs per month.

If you know someone or just have contact details of someone, please share.
    Again the person should be good and professional and should know the pros and cons of performing a particular asana or exercise.

Having a professional teaching certificate or even a learner's certificate could also be an added advantage.

Thanks a lot.

1 person likes this.

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Have you tried the Delhi directory services, such as Just Dial, Ask me, etc? I have tried these servives and has found my solutions many a times.

Moumita

3. littledaisy

littledaisy Senior IL'ite

Agreed with Moumita....you can search in the directory or on net or in any case you can ask any person performing yoga in parks etc in the morning.....the groups which indulge in practicing yoga and exercises in the parks are over and above related to a larger group serving some or the other institution etc.

I happen to search for my yoga class the same way.......One morning, I went to the people performing yoga in the park and enquired about it and finally came across 2 of them who teach yoga in corporates and were also very actively involved in patanjali and baba ramdev sessions......and thus got solution to my problem :)