Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

thanks for your quick reply sir..

18th oct - her FIL told , house warming should not be done on navaratri days.. thats why we skipped it.. is that right?

28th oct - will revathi star on that day be suitable for girl.

Please clarify..

Thanks
    Anjana

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

In the chart of your brother, the 7th house is occupied by retrograde Saturn, which is mainly responsible for delay in marriage. In addition, the natural karkas for marriage, i.e. Venus, Moon and Rahu have been afflicted, which is also responsible for delay in marriage.

If sincere efforts are made, there are chances for getting married between October, 2014 and May, 2015.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anjana,

The girl's FIL seems to have consulted some Astrologer or he may be having some astrological knowledge. Hence, please advise your friends to adhere to the suggestion of her FIL.

For Girahapravesham, Rohini, Mrigasira, Uttarashada, Chitra and Uttarabhadra are the best constellations. Anuradha and Revati are also permissible. The other constellations should be rejected - This is according to Mr. B. V. Raman of Bangalore, who is a pioneer in Hindu Vedic Astrology.

Regards

4. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

Should i resign my present job and join my MIL's Plant Nursery. My husband wants me to resign ,I'l have to sit idle at home. Please help me

DOB -31-july-1971
    tob- 11.30 pm
    pob - Alleppey

Please give valuable suggestions

5. BeStrongFeelUp

BeStrongFeelUp Bronze IL'ite

sir, i have given the details following, please predict how will be my future?

dob: 29/11/1980
    tob: 12.10 pm
    pob: thiruchirappalli, tamilnadu

6. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

namasthe guru ji

this is regarding my younger brother..here r his birth details
    name :nooka raju
    dob :jan25th 1987 sunday morning 11.15 a.m
    anuradha nakshathram,vruschika raasi
    place of birth anakapalle,visakhapatnam,andhra pradesh
    my bro has been working for small s/w company earning arnd 10000 a month..now he got good offer from good mnc with different job profile and package is 3.5 lakhs per month..he is landing in confusion in switching jo..can u guide him with correct decision..!also can you tell him abt his marriage ?

7. sathyapadma

sathyapadma New IL'ite

Dear Guruji

Pranams. I am married for the last 14 years. have a son who is 12 years old. My husband has got an affair with one of his ex colleagues since 2008. I came to know about this 10 days back. I am giving below the details of my husband and myself. Could you pls advise me if this is the right time to get a divorce from him.

My Details :

DOB : 20.05.1974
    Time of Birth : 03.30 pm
    Place of Birth : Chennai

My husband's details :

DOB : 05.10.1971
    Time of Birth : 08.15 AM
    Place of Birth : Hyderabad

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  8. maswathy

maswathy New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Mine :
    DOB :28/11/1985(28 november)
    BT :6:14 AM
    Place :QUILON KERALA
    star :Rohini

Husband:

DOB: 12/8/1982(12th august)
    BT :2:15 AM
    place:QUILON KERALA
    star:Bharani

We were married on august 30, 2009 .I have posted query to you before also regarding conception. I got pregnant for first time in June 2012 , missed period 7th of June .Got positive urine test at home . Went to the doctor in Europe for confirmation .She did a blood test and a papsmear without telling me .I was thinking it was an examination . I started spotting next day and eventually led to a very early miscarriage . Now I would like to know when I can get pregnant naturally next time and what all precautions to be taken .I am now afraid to go to a doctor.

My husband is having low morphology, only 10% normal forms and 20 % actively motile .Dont know what to do next .Do I have a chance for a normal pregnancy any soon . Or do we have to go for some treatment.My husband was taking medicines for past 6 months.Still no change. what are our chances of having a normal progeny.

Thanks in advance

9. maswathy

maswathy New IL'ite

Can I wear Gomedhakam for rahu dasa in my hand for time being , I am wearing it in my hand now.Will it affect with my conception and pregnancy.

10. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Sir!!!

I had also asked about my husband's chart sometime back. You had replied that you would do some calculations and let me know on how long we will be able to stay abroad. We are on temporary visa and his company has not started permanent visa process. How will his career be? Will we be able to stay abroad for longer period?If his company doesnt process his permanent visa soon, we dont want to stay abroad for long and spoil our daughter's education. Please look at his chart and let me know his career and earnings

Date of birth : April 11, 1978
    Time of birth : 2:10 AM
    Place of birth : Tirunelveli, TN, India