Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

Hope you are doing good and remember me. Kindly refer to post no. 12142, as predicted by you I got a growth n my company in end of June. But its temporary until new management is in place, so there is no real change of role or monetary benefits. Now they have announced the new structure and I am moving from a people manager to subject matter expert but real clarity of role is not known yet. Can you please check if I can continue here or need to look out? I am trying to move internally and outside but nothing is really working out. My details are

DOB - 18- June-1981
    Time - 5.55 pm
    Place - chennai

2. marydiwan

marydiwan New IL'ite

could you please do personal e-mail on our e-mail address?

3. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot again, but sir I lost my job immediately, everything was good and one day my boss told eme to leave and i havent got a job yet.

Which country is good for me? Do you think i can settle abroad?

Thanks again Sir.

4. latharaj

latharaj Gold IL'ite

Please sir, Will you please look on page 1406 (14057) and give your vauable prediction....Thank you and appreciate your service to the needy.
    God bless you and family.

5. ssthek

ssthek Silver IL'ite

Dear guruji,

i have got a offer recently join date from sep 1st,not ideal company which i would like to work for,but i will be placed after another month to client location,its more of training period,another one is a top Multi national company gave interview on August 11th and cleared technical rounds waiting for their call for next round of interview,iam thinking to go this company tommarow to enquire about next round of interview,they are conducting interviews again tommarow for intials rounds which i cleared,i got the mail by mistake ..

should i wait for this big company or go with job which i got
    also this big company is into finance which is not my domain,but i have no problem to start fresh with it. plus pay scale is also very good

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  6. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

As per your previous prediction, the below couple brought a flat and planning to do house warming ceremony between Oct 15 and Nov 15 2012. The Girls Father-In-Law told that Oct 29 is good for Girls Nakshatra (Punarpoosam – 1). Can you please tell whether that date is fine and the exact time for starting the grihaparavesam. Her FIL was telling good lagna should be seen for doing the pooja and we don’t know about that. He was also telling that 12 place and 8th place should be clean and 5.05 AM is fine as 12th is clean and 8th is occupied by Moon only. Looks like no other time in that date 29 Oct is good. We are confused. Please let us know the good date and time.

Girl – 06-Feb-1982, 5.15 AM, Chennai
    Boy – 10-Oct-1980, 8.20 AM, Chennai

Also you had told time till August 2<sup>nd</sup> is good for girl to conceive. Till now, there is no good news and do they still have good time for conceiving. Also, can girl do grihaparavesam if she is pregnant? Or for date seen for her Nakshatra, Can her mother in law do it? Please clarify. She is trying to conveive and we have this house warming ceremony also.

Thanks
    Anjana

7. ksinus7

ksinus7 New IL'ite

Dear sir ,

This is my first post in IL. I like this thread .
    I have some questions on my future . We will be lucky if you tell .

1) When can we expect a baby ?
    2) When will we buy a house or property? (we are trying from long time but no luck yet)
    3) How will be my carrier life .

Below are my details :
    female
    DOB: Monday 30 July 1984
    TOB:
    10:00:00 PM
    Place of Birth:
    Pulivendula (andhra pradesh)
    Thanks in advance

8. KamalG

KamalG New IL'ite

Pranam Sir,

My Details :
    Date : 14th May,1984
    Time : 11:47pm
    Place : New Delhi

Sir, I was referred here by someone who has been taking your help. I come here not just to ask questions but also seek your help. Sir, nothing in my life seems to be going right. Here are few of my questions. My dad is no more nd I have to take care of my mother on my own.

1. My Career - I have started a call centre of my own but its doomed. for last 4 months, i pay salary to employees from my own pocket.

2. My Marriage - My mother thinks that will be the end of my problems , though I dont. Sir, when are the chances of me getting married ? Will she be understanding ?

3. I want to settle abroad with my mom as all my relatives are there. Will that ever be possible ?

4. what is basic life looks like Sir? Whatever I do, i take a bad fall everytime. Please advise Sir.

Thanks a lot sir, taking out time to read and answer me.
    Kamal

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anjana,

According to the birth star of the girl, i.e. Punarvasu - Padam 1, the following dates are suitable for Muhurtha dates for Grahapravesham:

1) 18.10.2012
    2) 28.10.2012
    3) 15.11.2012

When a girl is in an advanced pregnancy, i.e. above 6 (six) months, no Grahapravesham should be done.

Regarding the progeny issue, please post your request after a week.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear KamalG,

I am trying to answer the issues raised by you
    Even though your chart faours for profession to a certain extent; the service is best for you. However, at present, your time is not much favourable due to the following reasons:
    1) At present, you are running Sade Sati
    2) The transit Jupiter is in the 8th house from your Moon sign, which is not good
    3) At present, you are running the final phase of Saturn Dasa and the sub period of Jupiter, (astrologically called Dasa chidram) and normally, this period will not be beneficial and this period will be operative till 11.07.2013.
    Hence, for the present, especially the Ezharai Sani period is over, i.e. approximately till middle of 2017, it is not advisable to venture any such activity or any other new activity.

There are chances for love marriage and probably, it may be from your employment side or connected with the employment. According to your chart, you be an adjustive one for the simple reason, the Lagna Lord Saturn and 7th lord Moon are together and the married life will be a routine one.

There may be chances for foreign assignment before Oct 2014 and there may be chances for getting settled in abroad also.

Please fer to my reply in item No. 1 above. You are money oriented.

Please pray the lord of your choice.

Regards.