Anniversary gift ideas for Husband!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by SameeraSingh, Aug 23, 2012.

1. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hey,

You can look for some accessories of a brand your hubby likes. Like my husband is crazy for Manchester United football team so I gave him a mug, wallet and a key chain of Manchester united purchased online. He was so delighted...also, I remem' my sister gifted her husband a full set of Jagjit singh gazal dvds which my brother in law was looking for lately...

All the best!

1 person likes this.
  2. MansiS

MansiS Bronze IL'ite

Hey,

You can book for a good spa in a good place for him plus a nice dinner.

Now a days in many areas you have couple massages available too...you both can enjoy the experience and have a nice and relaxing day!

Congrats!

3. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

If he is a techie savy,get for him Ipad 3 or SamsungGalaxy..

4. littledaisy

littledaisy Senior IL'ite

Hey Gal,

You can plan for some naughty time together with creams and chocolates and strawberry and candles and perfumes etc etc ;D

else can plan to watch your all time fav movie together with a good dinner and moreover, can also plan to look over your marriage dvds again with a romantic candle light dinner.
    I know very few husbands enjoy looking over the marriage dvds again :) but then if you have a choice, it could be a good time to look over the moments when you bonded as a couple together :)

Cheers!

1 person likes this.
  5. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

hi ladies

this year on our 1st (paper) anniversary i gifted my husband a cute photo of ours printed on a canvas and hand made greeting card, 12 love coupons
    - one for each month spent together and love dice made by me... he liked the coupons very much and said it was the bestest gift ever

in detail.....

love coupons- i made these with our wedding card and decorated it outside... inside i kept smiley and heart stickers and wrote the details of the coupon... example- body massage, dinner for two, forgive one silly mistake, king for a day etc... you can google for many ideas

i kept the coupons dice and greeting card in cute tissue box and gave him on our anniversary night

6. varshamdublin

varshamdublin New IL'ite

7. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

If your husband is fond of electronics, can gift him mobile phone or similar to that, Along with a card from Hallmark. All the best and my wishes for you.

8. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

hi all
    after giving bestest gift (according to him:)) for my husband for paper anniversary, now comes the time to celebrate our cotton(2nd) anniversary. i have 1 1/2 month old ds so didnt have much time to plan.
    my idea is to gift everything cotton- already bought 2 pillow covers with "mr right"and "mrs always right" written on each :goodidea:
    will buy cotton candy, asked my bro to buy cotton black kurta- i dont trust him on this.. cotton handkerchiefs, cotton balls or cotton ear buds ( dont know which one is better).
    i have seen a pic in pinterest where a basket was decorated and 3 tags were kept with 3 gifts-- 1) 2 years= 2 cotton pjs, 24 months= 24 kisses choclates, 730 days= i love you's written in 730 papers kept in a jar..
    want to adapt that concept---
    so 2 years= 2 pillow covers
    24 months= can buy 24 handkerchiefs
    730 days=???? confused about this :bonk. cotton buds or balls will be too much.
    can anyone give a solution for this?
    if nothing comes to mind till oct end will have to go with kurta , pillow covers, candy, etc all wrapped in cotton cloth
    waiting for brilliant ideas

9. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

You can try making a slide show with 730 photos of you and your husband or you can put them in a pendrive or cd, wrap it in a cotton cloth and gift him.

You can make cotton ear bud flower with 730 buds or make in heart shape with Happy anniversary note. Marking the text in different color - highlighted.
    http://www.handimania.com/diy/cotton-ear-bud-flowers.html

If interested you can try baking a special Cotton cheese cake for him in a heart shaped cake mould!
    Cotton Cheese Cake ~ Prema's Culinary | How to Cook ~ Cooking Recipes ~ Eggless Baking

10. Heidi222

Heidi222 New IL'ite