DECEMBER 2012 - MOM-TO-BE's

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SANARUN, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Kali123

Kali123 Senior IL'ite

Swiss,
    i am in blue team:)
    Good luck for your GTT.

2 people like this.
  2. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Hi Kali...
    Congrats on baby boy!!!more added to baby boy list!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. indiangypsy

indiangypsy Silver IL'ite

Kali, congrats on the the boy and the good U/S experience! You are now tilting this club towards a 50-50 ratio. We are still oestrogen heavy in this club :)

Update - I has my regular prenatal visit today and it went well. They already started talking about labour and we even saw one birth video today. Many more to come! Baby was moving away from the doppler everytime the midwife came to check the heartbeat...she even flipped once (which I felt)... funny. I learnt a lil more about uterus measurements - so in general uterus should measure as many cms as weeks in pregnancy. The midwife said upto 2cms on either side is fine. More or less than 2 cms could indicate a big or small baby.

Also, I got my glucose test scheduled and they want me to take a 2 hour test rather than the normal 1 hour test. Even though I dont have a family history they said Indians tend to have higher risk for diabetes in general so they are being safe. Only thing is this means not eating from 10 pm till around 11:30 am the next day... wonder how I'll survive the hunger!! Cant argue with their logic anyway.

1 person likes this.
  4. gurusbharathi

gurusbharathi Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    This is bharath after a long time .v just now settled here in marland.i have a doctor appoinment next week only.
    but today in the morning i feel some air bubbles in my vagina when i change the postion during sleep from one side to another side.after i pee i went away do u guys think it is normal?or anyone heard about this?
    Cheers
    Bharathi.

5. vidhya2810

vidhya2810 Silver IL'ite

I have one doubt if we tensed n got bp raised in delivery, our mental health will get disturbed?
    yesterday one of my college friend called me and said like this, is it true?
    first of all i'm very much worried about delivery n pains, so that only bcos of fear i lost my 1st baby after completing 9 months:(
    at present I dont have any such kind of fear but after her call i'm worried about her words:(

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  6. vidhya2810

vidhya2810 Silver IL'ite

finally my MIL called ma mom n said about my problem n today my mom came
    so jus feeling better:)

7. priyaj1986

priyaj1986 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I had my anomaly scan yesterday.. And the baby's growth is good enough at this stage.. And doctor said everything is normal.. Was very happy to see my LO.. It was moving its legs and arms.. was very cute and had tears in my eyes... ..)

Hi Bharathi,

Even i experience the same like you and enquired this with the doctor.. She said its absolutely normal during pregnancy as long as we feel some pressure in the vagina and then fluid comes out..

8. gurusbharathi

gurusbharathi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Priya
    what do u mean by ""
    as long as we feel some pressure in the vagina and then fluid comes out..
    Wll u please explain this to me.
    Cheers
    BHarathi.

9. priyaj1986

priyaj1986 Silver IL'ite

Bharathi,

My doctor said mucus discharge in small quantity is absolutely normal... But if you feel some sort of pain inside and the fluid comes out with pressure she asked me to inform her... May be we are leaking our waters which is not good for the baby..

Hope my response helps..

10. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

I am yet to cotnrol my glucose levels Preethi..these days they are bit out of control.Bit worried.Planning to visit Nutritioin soon.