Indians in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by btej26K, Aug 10, 2007.

1. shobika

shobika New IL'ite

Hi thanku so much:cheers

2. shobika

shobika New IL'ite

Hi Btej26K,

Hope u r fine.I desperately need your help now.We have moved in here and now I am living in a B&B with my hubby nd kid. Am looking for any short let may be for a week or two. Pls share ur contact no or kindly call me at 07448786020. Need some suggestion. Pls help. Also pls let me know ur name pls.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  3. snehal26

snehal26 New IL'ite

Hey Dear!!! i am coming L.S in october with my hubby and 4 yr. old daughter...can u pls tell me : 1. What will be the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flats and houses for rent long term?? 2. when school sessions starts and what will eb the fees for junior kindergarden school ?? Actually thing is my husband is coming in german contract...he will get salary in euro and we have to pay in pound..thats why little bit confused...can u suggest me the living expense there?? thanks in advance

4. snehal26

snehal26 New IL'ite

Hey Dear!!! i am coming L.S in october with my hubby and 4 yr. old daughter...can u pls tell me : 1. What will be the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flats and houses for rent long term?? 2. when school sessions starts and what will eb the fees for junior kindergarden school ?? Actually thing is my husband is coming in german contract...he will get salary in euro and we have to pay in pound..thats why little bit confused...can u suggest me the living expense there?? thanks in advance

5. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

hi Shoby,
    Have u moved to L Spa yet ? IF yes where if i may ask.

6. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Hi Snehal,
    As ur daughter is 4 year old she can go to state school n they are free. The rent should be between 500 to 700 £s. Depending on the area. There is a good school in Upper Holly Walk called St Pauls School. If u know how much is the pound for german money it will be easy to calculate. All the very best. Need anythin let me know.

7. snehal26

snehal26 New IL'ite

Hi Btej26k thanks alotttt for the information....one more thing is :
    howz social life there for indians??
    I saw st paul's website ...session will start from 3rd september.
    We are coming in october is there any possibility to get admission in october....
    do u have apartments/ house ??

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  8. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Social life in the sense for us is a small group of Indian thru my hubby's office n few of them from them . As there are too many Indians v stick to the small group v have. V keep meetin them for birthdays n festivals.
    For the school what u can do is contact them sayin tht u need a seat for ur kid n ur child will be joinin in October. They wont mind but u need to contact them n reserve the seats.
    V brought a semi detached house in Whitnash n are here for more than 2 years now.
    Let me know if u need anythin else.
    Take care

9. Akb79

Akb79 New IL'ite

Hi btej and Snehal,

I've recently moved to Leamington spa and Found it really nice, my daughter has also started her school, and Snehal I think you should have no problems in getting admission for ur daughter too, but do research regarding the rating of the school from the ofsted reports. All the best. Do let us knw if you would require any info, as i did the same 2 months back.....

Btej, could you please tell me where to shop for Indian vegetables here in Leamington and is there nice parlour here in whitnash? I also stay in whitnash.
    Thanks

10. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Hi Snehal,
    There is a parlour near whitnash postoffice
    called Revival. I go there its nice.
    Take care