DECEMBER 2012 - MOM-TO-BE's

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SANARUN, Apr 22, 2012.

1. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Don't worry..it's common during pregnency.Its due to acidity,try to find out which foods are causing this and avoid them.Walk for 15 mins after every meal.

the fluid is yellowish? If so it's perfectly normal.For me if i'm hungry I immediately puke this yellow liquid due to acidity.

while sleeping your head should be placed heigher than u r tummy/Lower body.

Hope this help.Try n let me know.

2. jeny12

jeny12 Bronze IL'ite

hi Vishuni,

Thanks, But mostly the liquid does not comes out. It will come near throat but not to the mouth. It is very irritating.. But sometimes, i will yellow thing comes in the early morning (While brushing, said as Pitha vaanthi in tamil).

And yes, if i let my head above by keeping 2 pillows during sleeping, i feel better. But still, acidity is there.

3. vidhya2810

vidhya2810 Silver IL'ite

hi My midwife advised me to take complete bedrest as I had low lying placenta:(
    too much worried of it:( Is it a serious problem ?
    in u/s regarding baby everything is normal
    but its too hard for me to take complete bedrest
    daily eating hotel food:(
    not at all feeling good...

4. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

I also have low lying placenta this time,but my doc didnt advice for bedrest,she asked me to avoid lifting heavy objects,long journies n bumpy rides.

She even told after some weeks as uterus grows placneta will move up,so Please don't worry.Everything will be normal

5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks trip for the soothing words.. I hope it's ok.. Your words were really calming me.. Very good and happy pregnancy to you dear.. You seem really cool..

Jeny12, it's pure acidity only. I had this until 20 weeks and the doc had given me a liquid medicine to drink, it really helped me lots. Now it's stopped.. How many weeks are you?

1 person likes this.
  6. preethiitech

Vidhya, I am not sure of your situation.. Can you cal your mom or someone to stay with you for a while.. We will all pray for you, you will get a healthy lo.. Cheer up ..

7. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

hey Preethi..

how r u doing?

8. preethiitech

Hey vishuni dear, I m fine.. How you doing ?? Hope you are managing well with the busy schedule..

9. indiangypsy

indiangypsy Silver IL'ite

Hi all... lots of updates today!

Vidhya - Please dont worry and try to follow the doc's instructions as much as possible. Since Vishuni is experiecing a similar situation, how about a second opinion on the bed rest thing? I can understand how hard it can be...so try to find out if it is absolutely necessary first.

Preethi, Priya - I also want to calm your nerves...just like Trip said, the whole idea is to be active! If you are already being active, then no need to incorporate extra stuff during the day. I did not want to set off any fears when I said what I said... in any case... even I'm not excercising everyday...like yesterday I was just pooped coming home, and cooking food so no excercise. I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to keeping the house... no cleaning (hubby's job)... no arranging (haha you should see my closet)... no nothing.. really I just go to work and cook. Thats why I feel like I should do some extra. So dont worry at all please! You guys are superheros already :bowdown. I felt tired just reading about what you guys were achieving!

1 person likes this.
  10. vidhya2810

vidhya2810 Silver IL'ite

it will move on34th week till that i must be very careful