Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Happy to know that you have recovered well.Take care.God bless you.

2. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

My Colleague's son, studying in class 1 met with an accident day before yesterday.
    His house is just behind the scholl. The boy was inside the Auto along with 3 other children of his class.Since he was the first to get down he was on the corner seat. In a turning a Car hit auto with such a force that Auto tumbled and fell upside down.while all the other children escaped with minor injuries this boy’s leg was badly hit by the front portion of car and above that the auto had also fell over his leg. Luckily a doctor who had come to pick her ward from the school took all these children to hospital immediately. But unfortunately this boy’s leg had to be amputed since the doctors told that there was no link between any cell or stem or veins. The boy’s life is out of danger but has been handicapped for the rest of his life for no fault of him. He is still not told abt this loss. I request all of you to pray for his speedy recovery and power to bear the pain he is undergoing. Also to pray for his family to give strength to bear this grief and to cope up at the earliest.

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear AGR,
    Tears welled up my eyes..as i read your request..What a worst thing to happen to that lil kid...My god! I feel pained to read this..and i sincerely wish and pray to god that the kid should be better and should be able to bear the loss..My prayers are for your collegue too..How much of trauma he/she must be undergoing...

4. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aishu

Thanx a lot for ur prayers........This news has come in todays edition of "The Hindu" in page no.5....

5. sathyavenkat

sathyavenkat New IL'ite

Re: Prayers...

Dear vivbass,
    Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.-Richard Bach..........Believe in this positively and we'll also pray for you -affly sathya

6. sathyavenkat

sathyavenkat New IL'ite

Re: Prayers...

sorry, I hope you feel a lot better now. I mistook that for a recent post -affly sathya

7. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

ria dear,

it was nice to hear that you are recovering good yaar...................
    take care, with the divine energy around us everything would be fine......................

love
    padma

8. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

Hi,
    Prayers are indeed powerful.
    Just would like to request all to pray for my sis in law who is based in London as she is having a mass which is quite large on her kidney whihc she has to operate on.
    Plz. keep her in your prayers.
    thanks
    Arlette

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

10. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

Thanks For Informing Me.

God Bless!!!

Arlette