Maternity Hospitals in Karur

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by jrnag, Aug 14, 2012.

1. jrnag

jrnag New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

This is my first thread in IL. I am 5 months pregnant and am currently living in Singapore. I am planning to go back to India for my delivery. My parents are in Karur while my in-laws are in Chennai. I want to be with my parents during this period and am insisting on going to Karur. But my husband is concerned about the maternity wards and the pre-neo natal care facilities in the hospitals there. He is really worried. He wants me to go to Chennai instead. My parents can't come down to Chennai as my dad is working there. In light of that, I would like to ask if anyone here knows about the maternity hospitals in Karur. Which ones are the best? Any review of any sort would be of great help and would help be less tensed. Please help me out Ladies.

Regards
    Jan

2. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Nirmala hospital and Dr. Geetha Rani are the best. My friends recently delivered in both hospitals and these doctors are well known for their Excellent/trusted service...don't consider the Apollo hospital...hope this helps..

3. jrnag

jrnag New IL'ite

Thanks a lot DST. I will ask my dad to check them out.

Is Geetha Rani a doctor at V.C.Nursing Home?

I was checking the doctors list here : http://karur.nic.in/blood_donor/Private-Hospitals.pdf

Also would you people advise a clinic or would a hospital be preferable considering they may have better neo natal facilities. This is my first pregnancy and I am really concerned and worried when people ask me to check on so many things before choosing a doctor.

Regards
    Jan

4. mummys

mummys New IL'ite

Dr.Nirmala and Dr.Deepa krishnan in Nirmala hospital gives very good treatment to people in and around karur. They are quality doctors and are very concerned about each and every patient. I would always suggest you only to go to Nirmala hospital. you will not have any problems after delivery. They are not money minded. They give affordable iui and ivf treatment for infertility also.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012