1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

the rocky road ends into a rainbow....:)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iwannabemyself, Aug 9, 2012.

1. iwannabemyself

iwannabemyself Senior IL'ite

i actually was trying to take into consideration everything .. and the harder i think the harder i belive that having a second child is not a bad idea...it will help my daughter feel complete and as it is she'z come to be a very mature girl and would love to have a sibling to take care...already she has been taking care of many young children in the neighbourhood ..i feel sad for her when their parents ask her to go back in the night and she'z sad to part with the young freinds ...she 'z so damn fond of kids that i can;t tell you.....all the more DH is also not very against but ya ....never takes keen interest in having a second baby....so have to take this desicion on myself ...will get 6 mnths off from office and financially i'm secure ..juzt that want my parents to nod for the decision ..i know itz kiddish ..but ...have always been looking for their support ....but may be you are right ..need to discuss with DH and take his nod ..and prepare him for this ..this would help better than anything else ...thanks a ton for your suggestion...:)