Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

Sorry to disturb again dont know what to do kindly tell me any remedy to overcome the problem trying my level best to get the job nothing is working out in joint family always some issues want to go out of this please tell me any pooja or sloga to settle in my career life.

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State :
    Tamilnadu

Husband Details

Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State :
    Tamilnadu

2. icedrop

icedrop New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Namaste. My husbands details are

DOB=16th June 1972
    TOB= 8.30am
    POB=Machilipatnam

and my details you can find in query 13949 but write them again dob 15th Nov 1974, tob= 11.50pm, pob= Rajahmundry.

I want to know about children in our horoscope.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
    Icedrop

3. Mansu123

Mansu123 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Can you please predict where we will settle down USA or India? Also when will we make a house?
    Details:
    DOB: 22/06/1981, 08:03 AM
    Natchathiram: Avittam
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka

My Husband:
    DOB: 31/05/1978 , 08:33 AM
    Natchathiram: Uttarabhadra
    Place of birth: Guntur, AP

Thanks a lot in advance,

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Mansu,

According to both the charts, there are good chances for getting settled in abroad. Any initiative, for permanent residentship after Nov 2014 will give beneficial results.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Icedrop,

I have since studied both the charts.

The progeny has to be seen from the 5th house. You belong to Cancer Ascendant. For matter concernign the progeny has to be studied from the 5th house. The 5th house happens to be Scorpio. The 5th house is occupied by Venu, Moon and Rahu and aspected by Ketu; whereas the 5th lord Maras has gone to 4th house and afflicited by Sun and also Mercury. The 5th lord Mars has gone to its 12th house from the 5th house.

The 5th lord from the Moon sign happens to be Pisces and this house is aspected by Saturn and also Rahu and the house lord Jupiter has gone to 12th house from Pisces.

While considering from the Jupiter, the significator of progeny, the 5th house happens to be Gemini; where the Saturn is placed.

Apart from this, in the case of female natives, the 9th house has also be seen for progeny. The ninth house happens to be Pisces and the house is aspected by Rahu and Saturn and the house lord Jupiter has gone to its 12th house from Pisces.

Apart from this, in Astakavargha, the 5th house has got only 22 points; normally, it should be 24 and above. Also, from the Jupiter Astakavargha, from the Jupiter sign, the 5th house has only 2 points; which should be 4 and above.

In addition, the Rahu in the signs owned by Mars, i.e. Aries, and Scorpio causes Sarpa Dosha. In your case, as the Rahu is placed in the 5th house, which happens to be Scorpio sign, there Sarpa Dosha in the chart, which is also one of the reasons for obstruction in the progeny.

Hence, as it is the chart does not promise much for progeny, since the 5th house/house lords from the Janma Lagna, Moon sign and Jupiter sign have been severely afflicted; apart from the Sarpa Dosha. Also the Rahu and Ketu in 5th and 11th axis would generally cause problems concerning progeny.

While taking up your husband chart, he belongs to the same Cancer Lagna and the 5th house happens to be Scorpio and the house is not occupied by any planet; but aspected by Saturn and also Ketu, which is not good. Also, the 5th lord Mars has gone to 12th house, who has been afflicted by Sun and Mercury.

Also, the 5th house from the Moon sign happens to be sign of Jupiter (Sagittarius); where the house lord Jupiter is placed; but directly aspected by Mars, Sun and afflicted Mercury. While considering from the Jupiter sign, the 5th house lord Mars has is afflicted by Sun, and Mercury.

Apart from this, in his chart, the Venus is combust because of its close proximity to Sun, because sun is at one deg and 35 min and the Venus is at 3 deg and 57 min. The third house lord, which also represents vitality, i.e. Mercury has gone 12th house, house of loss and also the combustion of Venus will affect his sperm count.

Thus, both the charts are severely afflicted concerning the progeny. The promise for progeny is not much encouraging.

However, in your chart, the Sensitive point, which has been worked out progeny fall at Taurus sign, where Ketu is placed and aspected by Rahu. The Sensitive point concerning the progeny worked out for both confirms that there may be any chance for progeny, it both of you are subjected to medical treatment only.

Regards.

Hence, it is essential that the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu, concerning the progeny has to be done in Kalahasthy and then both of you can have medical consultation.

Depending upon your dedicated prayers and blessings of the Almighty, by proper medical treatment, you may get conceived and totaling surrender to the Almighty will be the only alternative.

However, I have heard that recitation of 16th Sarga of Baalakanda in the Sanskrit Epic Ramayanam has been helpful to the lot of couples, who had been denied the progeny has been blessed with the children.

Regards

(34.14 +- / 56.39 -+)

6. Pragaspathy

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Krishanamadi,

Please advise your daughter to pray Goddess Devi of any form, regularly, by a choosing a convenient day in the week and she can go the nearest temple, except the ineligible days and continous and dedicated prayers will yield beneficial results.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. MeltingFat,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

The only remedy for any problem in the life is totaling surrendering to the God with dedicated prayers. Trust on God and He will do what is required for you.

I am glad that your birth day is 14th August and I wish you that the Almighty should bless you with good health and wealth and the coming years should be a prosperous one in all respect. Kindly keep the reply given by me saved separately, which will be helpful, in future, for studying any astrological issues. I am confident that you will come out of your crisis at the earliest.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Reddishmoon,

There are good chances that there may be foreign opportunities between 31.05.2013 and 15.01.2014.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Sharthi,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. Trust on God and pray him dedictedly.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

regards.