1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

vegan make up

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by tasmiaasad, Aug 9, 2012.

1. tasmiaasad

tasmiaasad New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i love make up and using it since 5,6 years. suddenly i come to know that almost every make up has animal ingredients or beetles like carmine..
    especially in lipsticks and eye shadows...mac, L'Oreal,maybelline, bourgis,clinique,about every other company having it...if they say they dont test on animals they still have carmine in their color products...guess what i dont have any lipstick now that dont contain carmine and my pricey eye shadows going to waste now...i am not sure about my chanel foundation.... seriously i dont know what to do..even olay range is not animal free...alot of moisturizers have animal products in it....
    help me if u know any vegan friendly makeup range.. problem is that i dont shop online and in stores i cant find it :(

2. ani123

ani123 Senior IL'ite

Not sure if I can give links to those websites, but I'm still giving.
    But Urbandecay produces lot of vegan products and recently seen of body shop promoting some vegan products.
    You can also get them from whole foods super market. I think they are in UK.

Vegan Makeup for Eyes, Lips, Face, Body & Nails | Urban Decay

I will give you more info If I find any.
    I think its so hard these days to have something vegan foods,cosmetics whatever needs some color has these bugs in it.You must have heard of recent controversy about starbucks drinks having bugs. They admited but not sure what they are going to do about it.

Good luck!

3. tasmiaasad

tasmiaasad New IL'ite

thanx dear i will check urban decay..it is really so hard to find simple products we don't want bugs on our face , lips .. that's disgusting.. i did not know about Starbucks... thats sick...we are human but these so called big companies thinks we are not :-/