SMEP...anyone tried this???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mimosa, Feb 28, 2012.

1. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

aww..thats so sweet of you to write a letter .i will sure keep u updated.thanks good luck to you also

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dolly,
    Very sorry about the news dear! Relax & bring back those positive spirits & keep trying until you succeed!
    Its good that at least in someway your body showed that it can bring the sperm & follicle together. Its good step of progress in TTC. So many including me never happened to get that itself! So, don't worry! Take extra care in the two weeks time, get advice from doc too! Hope in the next time the baby will cope up & stick to mommy longer!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

@ Dollysonpari: Really sorry about what you experienced...that sucks yaar...relax and try to get back to normal soon hun...lots of love and good wishes to you!!

@ Subakutty: Hope what you say comes out to be true...how r u doing?? Howz the LO inside???

@ Jogu: Hey hun....whats up @ your end??? I have stopped POAS....no strength to digest another BFN...so will wait till the witch catches up.

AFM: I'm at cd 39 with lots of cramping and horrible lower back pain. Getting tons of slimy/watery discharge...no clue what it seems. AF can be here any moment...so wait & watch game for me. Only feel good factor for me is the Royalties (ILs) are leaving in a month....woohooo freedom!!!

Lots of luv and baby dust to all,
    WBM.

4. 27csweetangel

The witch caught me today!!Anyways new cycle started

5. 27csweetangel

Sorry about your loss,,i have gone through this experience you will be fine soon cheer up:),and baby dust to you!!

6. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

@ 27csweetangel: Sorry about the AF hun...me too in the same boat...AF can get me any moment...doing crazy rounds to the loo...Good Luck for the fresh start...pray that you reach the goal this cycle!!

7. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Dear Frnds,

Thanks a lot for ur support... i had very early miscarriage around two weeks..How long will it take for the miscarriage bleeding to stop..Though not heavy.. im still bleeding for 10 days...

8. 27csweetangel

good luck to you also

9. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hello gals...

@WBM...Aww completely understand the disappointment of a bfn...however if you are late, better to poas right away....test..test..test..Good luck and fingers crossed for ya...

@sweetangel...so sorry the witch got you...even I am sailing in the same boat...hope the next cycle brings you your most awaited bundle of joy...

@luckwaves and angel...where are you? hope everything is fine at your end...

afm, the witch finally decided to knock me off....the b**** witch got me on saturday which was CD 79...The pain has been excruciating since then, had to take pain killers to ease off the pain, it was that bad...Gosh, waiting for the lady to leave the building asap....According to ff, I was 18 days past ovulation which seems a little unreal as my normal lp is 13-14 days....so dunno what went wrong..I again started with green tea and will be starting soy isoflavones...lets see what difference it makes...will keep you all posted...

Good luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you all....

10. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi jogu,

Long time .. Sorry for the AF .. Wishing that this new cycle should bring you loads of happiness .. Give your best this month too dear .. Stay calm and will pray for you dear ..

My updates: nothing good dear.. Waiting for the witch .. In cd 32.. Spotting started already so anytime she will catch me.. I am also thinking of starting pomegranate juice and green tea from this cycle... Let's see how it goes.. Btw are you drinking pomegranate juice in the first place in the morning ?

Wishing and hoping that next month should be ours dear .. Hope baba Ji will bless us soon..

Loads of baby dust to you dear..