1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sudden hair fall

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by vidhu63, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ushadasari

ushadasari New IL'ite

Hi
    Try to apply onion juice for hair loss. i have been applying it and i have observed the change. it reduced my hairfall

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

sounds like alopecia areata for me as u said its looking like tennis ball , you have to get serious about it start on high protein diet first and at the same time use iron tablets and protein powders in your diet a biotin tablet will also help a minoxidil solution 2% like mintop 2 % application regularly morning and evening will help u to regain hair in the patch take care on diet reduce stress and if possible visit a dermatologist asap... best wishes
    radha

1 person likes this.
  3. shreyasingh

shreyasingh Bronze IL'ite

That's one hell of a problem, dude! I don't know why every other person you meet is suffering from this hair issue. I think what you should take care of is the fact that you eat well.....and secondly you are drinking pure water. Contamination in water can also result in the hair-fall....I read it somewhere. Also the shampoo you are using should be up-to-the mark. For example I use HairX Daily Care shampoo and it suits me quite well. Consult your doctor if the problem is gravest. And dietary thing should also be taken care of. Sometimes food-related issues can play a major role here.

4. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Usha will it be any side effects? means, getting cold, like that

5. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Thank you radha, what a detailed analyse. Ok, I 'll take iron tablets and protein powders.

6. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Hi Shreyasingh,

Thank you ma, Am drinking pure water only. Am not using any shampoos. Just Chiguru podi (usilam podi in tamizh). Ok, I 'll eat well :)