How can i complaint to IL_ Admin

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Nimiy, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi to all ILs
    Being new to this society, I don't know where to make a complaint. I have received a worst private message with wrong words (unable to digest) Which contains some guy"s personal details with Ph no. which is against etiquette.
    I can delete this message easily but they may continue this to other ladies. It will grow like a cancer, Please aware all ILies , I want to take this to Il admin, to take some immediate action. Guide me, where to make a complaint?

Thanks in advance.

2. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

3. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

4. lathaviswa

Hi Nimmiy

You said you got a PM.Why can't you forward that Pm to Admin.

5. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi lathawishwa ,
    At first I forwarded that massage to IL_Admin , but it still in the unread post. I haven't yet received the confirmatory receipt for that message. so that i made a threat for help. I have sent complaint also. I don't know what kind of action is going to be taken. Lets wait. otherwise we have to find other way to take immediate action. I won't leave it as such. Thanks for your help. all Il should be aware about this

6. lathaviswa

yes thanks for taking steps Nimiy even forward that to Induslady too she might help you

7. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

ok I will do it now. thank you. If you have any more idea please give. we can't be silent. we have to uproot this.

8. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi lathaviswa
    Today I received reply from IL_Admin for forwarding that private message. she took the right action. Just now i became cool.

1 person likes this.
  9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nimly
    Here in IL Admin takes care of every issue without delay.. Because of her the forum is very disciplined... and thank you for reporting ...

10. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi vjbunny

Thanks for your comment, I was disappointed :rant and stressed :bang regarding this P.M. The sender motivation is worst . he/she replied to some threat about home service massage in Chennai and Bangalore with this motivation. so that i reported about all those threat to IL_ Admin - here How can I report a post? . She removed all those posts and misuser's name from IL member list. Now I became very cool (feel like Himalayan cold).:cool2:

He/she may try again by creating new user name. All IL members must be aware and immediately report to IL_Admin. we should keep our society clean especially IL world.
    BowHats off to IL_Admin for her immediate action[​IMG]