Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anupandey,

Kindly repost your request with the birth details and also the reply, if any had been given by me

regards

2. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir
    I'm not yet received any reply from you, I'm afraid, whether asked anything wrongly. Please excuse me if i did so.
    Please guide me for how to apply here, Thanks in advance

3. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

You have already predict for me last year sir. Thank you so much for that sir,

Can you please look into my chart once again and tell me about my marriage and job.
    will I get a govt. job and when.
    If love means when it will happen.

Pleas look into my chart sir.

My details:

DOB:01.09.1979
    POB: Chennai
    TOB:3:30 p.m.

4. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

DEAR SIR,
    thnx for ur concern,

i will post here again my full question with my husband details

mom karnik
    my dob 6.12.1979
    place : kolkata
    time: 11 : 12 am

My husband details :
    salil karnik
    DOB: 1st MARCH 1981
    time: 05:55 am
    place: mumbai

i m married of 3 yrs old but still i m not have a baby, when this good news will come?

secondly my mother in law is troubling too much, when i m coming out of this problem,when i m live without her, she dont give me any privacy and alwys acted very innocent front of my hubby, so he alwys supported her,plz tell me when i m getting out of this main problem , when i m live only with my husband

5. anupandey

anupandey New IL'ite

Sir, i am reposting my query again with my birthdetails:

DOB: 20 January 1983
    TOB: 8:10 AM
    POB: Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India

Sir, i want to know about my job prospects or higher studies, if any. i was working in IT industry for around 4 years. I am staying at home since 2009, after my marriage. i am planning to start job search this year onwards when my 2 year old daughter starts her playschool. i stay in Canada.
    Please let me know about my job prospects and career.
    Thanks...

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nimiy,

I have not received any request from you. If you had posted any request, kindly repost the same.

regards.

7. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy,

It is regarding my job. will i be in the same company or can i search for a new job, My family life
    Husband : Regarding his business and is attachment to the family

Regards

Indira

8. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir

Thank you very much for your immediate reply, here the post that i had written on 30th July 2012 at 07:44 AM

Hi sir,
    please have patience to read this

I always feel alone, I m living as a slave, i 'm not allowed to talk with other, move out of my house some where to relax even to temple ,not allowed to do any work at home also.i forced to quit my teaching job, i'm just eating sleeping ,watching tv, sitting in front of computer. I m under the full control of my mom. every one in my family afraid about her.
    No one is there to share my words, despite of having every thing i have nothing. I'm not yet married. I knew the reason which is my family people. They create some unnecessary questions and conditions, finally they used to blame my bad horoscope. Now I'm not interested in marriage at this age - 32 years.I'm afraid whether i will get a spouse with worst character. i accepted my fate and God's decision, I have full confident to live alone peacefully and honestly, but they force me to stand again and again in "marriage market" since jupiter dasa is started from the month of june. but the final result is as-usual. finally i try to find solution by knowing about my horoscope. The result is

Details:

DOB.. 31.3.1981

TOB.. 6.23 am

POB... tuticorin

gender.. female

In my horoscope they predicted and says

*my 7th lord mercury is debiliated in lagna pieces. this will gives bad marriage life.

*sun, mars ,mercury , venus are combined in lagna pieces.
    The 7th aspects of sun is not good and mars cause manglic dosa

*retro-gated saturn and retro-gated jupiter combined in 7th house.
    saturn will create trouble since its a lord of 11and 12th house gives bad spouse.
    jupiter cause some danger during its period since it is in maraka house . Is this true?

*Exalted venus and mars are combusted by sun so no use of it

all these makes the lack of marriage.

* Ragu in 5th place is not good which says about bad karma.

*kethu and moon combined in 11 th house which lack happiness.

The good thing is
    *the combination of mercury and sun

*The lagna lord jupiter aspecting all planets except saturn, jupiter period is started from june 2012 . but the retrogated planet will work oppositely. Finally they says better not to do marriage, it gives a problematic life or diverse etc . because I m rude and short tempered women not fit for marriage?

My questions are
    1. Are they true whatever the above said ?
    2. will i get marriage? or Is it better not to get marry?
    4. Will I get a lovable and kind spouse who treats me as a human being?
    3. Could i able to continue my studies?
    When will i get good job. I loves and interested in teaching only. Is it suitable to me?

5. Is this true horoscope tells ones character? (I accept that I'm short tempered but not in always , reserved type. but I want to be straight forward and says face to face what ever it is. At the same time i don't want to hurt others creatures, so that I turned to pure vegetarian from my childhood.) Am i rude?

sorry for writing such a long post, because i have no way to express. If i wrote anything wrong, excuse me with kind heart.
    Please give answer I will accept whatever it is. I m waiting eagerly ​

9. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

10. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

Dear praGaspathy sir,
    It's been a month since i joined ilites...since then i am a daily visitor..i feel lucky to have stumbled on this site...
    People here are truly inspiring,supportive and helpful..i really appreciate all your input from the bottom of my heart..
    Coming to me..right now i am going through a very rough period..i am living in usa along with my husband since 3 yrs,3 months..ours was an arranged marriage...since marriage there has been some compatibility issues, communication gap between us.. And also our parents..his and my parents are not in good relations and are not talking to each other..our marriage din't start on a happy note..
    Still we both try to bond with each other.we are v caring & loving for each other.i am v outgoing,talkative,friendly,active,enthusiastic,inquisitive,short tempered & my husband is totally opposite..he is v v v v calm,reserved,lazy,grounded,patient.I find it difficult to understand him most of the times because he doesnot communicate at all..this leads to lot of resentment and misunderstandings..I have always been worried about how our married life will be..what ever it is we both like each other a lot..
    am a doctor from a reputed college in india..here i am preparing for my exams so that i can pursue residency and practice medicine..i have been trying to finish my exams in the midst of many family,health and personal issues but i am not able to fully dedicate and commit myself..we were also considering to plan for a baby this year..
    My inlaws came to visit us 2months ago..during their stay a big fight happened between me & my mil which lead to fight between me & my husband....later i apologised for my behaviour but they are not accepting...
    Now they are threatening me for divorce..i am already worried and now my worst fears are coming true...i like my husband and so does he till the recent fight..it's been more than a month now he is not talking to me..my ils left last week..they are also,saying that they won't let me continue my furthur education..my husband is saying that he doesn't want to live with me..
    i am going through lot of problems now.. I am having many health issues..i have hypothyroidism,pcod and other minor isses related to these problems..i am taking medication..i took medicines for depression..i am trying to conceive..my career din't yet start and i am worried about that..Now this divorce threat..
    I try so much to resolve issues.. Everytime some new problem arises..i am tired of sorting out things..i am losing control and balance of life...coz of me my parents are also very much worried..
    I strongly believe in god but my husband doesnot..i believe in astrology,horoscope matching,numerology,sun signs,feng shui and all other aspects concerning that field..but my husband doesn't.

During my wedding my inlaws din't know the correct birth details of my husband. I and my parents were a bit keen on horpscope matching.but because they din't have details we still went ahead with this alliance.Also his name was changed when he was in 6th standard..
    I came to know about his birth details & name change after my marriage..
    Sometimes I used feel skeptical about our relationship..coz of the incompatibility issues...now i am fearing they might become true..
    I don't know what is going to be my future..what am i supposed to do..i am v v v confused and scared what to do..i am all alone here.

Sir kindly please go through our birth details and let me know how my married life is going to be and what will i do with my career..if there are any dosha kindly let me know any remedial measures to be taken...

I am ready to do anything to settle in career and save my marriage..
    I always pray to god to show me the right path..i don't ask him what i want..i ask him to give me what is right,correct for me...same way i am requesting you to show me the right path..

Also i have questions reg feng shui...i'll post them later..

Our birth details

Mine:
    Gender- female
    Dob- april 2nd 1983
    Time of birth is 4.50 pm
    Place of birth hyderabad
    Nakshatra is anuradha,4th padam

My husband's details
    Gender- male
    Dob-october 11,1979 ( they say this yr was given for certificates only..my mil says his original yr of birth is 1980. I am not very sure but during my wedding they used 1979 as birth yr)

Time of birth- not known
    Place of birth- hyderabad
    Nakshatra- details not known

Wedding date is april 15th ,2009

I'll pm you our names and gotras..

Sir i humbly request you to please please go through our charts and suggest me some thing..
    I want to know about my married life?? Will i really go through divorce? Or will we be together?? Will our issues be resolved?? When will i have a kid??and reg career my question is will i be able to do post graduation in medicine in usa??

Thank you in advance...hope to hear good news from you..