Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bhartiraj,

Please pray the lord of your choice and also your family deity, which may be known from your/his parents.

Regards.

3. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

You said that the placement of Mars, Moon and Saturn is actually not good for peaceful life. Is it this combination which is good for financial aspects? Sometime back, you told that i would be able to get a job within a certain time. I am not able to find the post. Could you pls tell me if i would be able to get one this year?

Also i am not planning to go to India without my spouse. I wanted to know when all 3 of us can go back to India. Will we be staying abroad for a longer duration?

Date of birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of birth : 6:15AM
    Place of birth : Salem, Tamilnadu

Spouse details
    ===========
    Date of birth : April 11, 1978
    Time of birth : 2:10 AM
    Place of birth : Tirunelveli, India

Thanks

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Bholenath,

In general, the education has to be seen from the 2nd house, vak sthan (house of speech); 4th house (house of education upto degree level) and 5th house (house of higher education). Also, well placed Mercury and Jupiter

In the case of your cousin, the 2nd and 5th lord happens to be Mercury, who is in the house of exaltation. The mercury, representing the wisdom is also well placed. But the 4th lord Sun has gone 6th house. Any planet, from its own house, placed in the the 8th or 3rd (8th to 8th) is not considered to be good. In this case, the 4th lord Sun has gone to its third house, i.e. 6th house and also debilitated and in conjunct with the house lord Venus, Jupiter and also Rahu and aspected by Ketu. The association of the nodes is also not welcome. At present, she is running the dasa of 2nd and 5th lord Mercury and the sub period of 4th lord Sun. This should be a good period. But both Mercury and Sun are placed in the 2nd and 12th position from each other. Also this is the dasa of exalted planet (Mercury) and also debilitated planet (Sun). This period will be operative till 5th Feb 2012.

The girl may be advised to distribute sweets to her relatives, known, colleagues etc.

She may be advised to chant the following Moola Mantra of Lord Hanuman, for 11 times everyday in the morning, commencing from any Thursday, and this mantra is highly helpful to gain confidence and pass the examinations:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Om shree vajradehaya ramabhakthaya vayuputhraya namosthuthe

Once she completes her graduation, she will have good higher education.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Askshu02,

I think you are in a disturbed mood. Simply forget about everything of your horoscope and others. Be relaxed, go temple, hear the music of your choice and be happy with your child. Any astrological consultation can be taken up later, in due course.

Regards.

6. gayatri08

gayatri08 New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    My name is Gayatri(Female)
    my DOB:08-08-1980
    place of birth :khammam,andhrapradesh
    Time of birth:12:00 (night)
    I worked as a lecturer in engg colleges.now i am working as a trainer in a pvt comp.
    I am trying for a carrier in software from so many days.I am a bit confused about my carrier.will i get it in software or shall i go for engg colleges again by doing mtech,please reply me as soon as possible

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Meghana,

At present, you are running the dasa of 4th Lord Mercury and 5th lord Venus. Normally, this is considered as one of the best periods; concerning education. However, the 4th lord has gone to third house and the 5th lord has gone to 4th house, i.e. both the planets have gone to the 12th house from its own houses, which can be considered as a set back. Also the transit planets, i.e. both Jupiter and Saturn are not much favourable. Hence, pray the choice of your lord for betterment. The future prediction may be studied, once you complete your studies and well settled in the life.

regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Gayatri08,

For anything related to computer education/job, there should be connectivity between 3rd, 6th and 9th house lords and also 5th and 10th lords. Also the planets, ketu, mercury and mars should have some influence over the 10th house.

You belong to Aries Ascendant, the third and 6th lord happens to be mercury, who is placed in the 4th house and aspecting the 10th house and ketu is placed in the 10th house, which is good indication. The 5th lord Sun, placed in the 4th house is directly aspecting the 10th house and also the 10th lord Saturn, who is placed in the 6th house is aspecting his own 10th house (by trine aspect). These all indicate the probability for employment related to computer; however the transit period in the near future is not much supportive for any change.

hence, you can try to qualify further and try for employment of your choice, after completion of your PG

The 10th rasi lord Saturn is well placed in the 5th house, in the Dasamsa chart, which will give good professional career.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Anupama Pandy,

I am not doing any general predictions. If you would like to know anything specifically, kindly post ur request.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Packiyalakshmi,

I am yet to study few charts, concerning progeny, quite for a long time. I shall try to reply at the earliest.

regards.