Travel during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by balarajesh, Jul 26, 2012.

1. balarajesh

balarajesh Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

I'm bala.I am carrying now and in my 23rd week.My husband is in USA and he wants me to travel there since he wants baby to become a US citizen.After so many stress and torture given by his parents i fot concieved after 2 and a half yrs.My qn is can i travel now from india to USA i'm havind PCOD and we recently removed one small fibroid which was just inbetween Uterus and ovaries.we did that surgery in US 1 yr before.

pls reply me if anyone travelled during 6 to 7th month of pregnancy

2. vidyavisu

vidyavisu Silver IL'ite

Hi Bala,
    Travel during second trimester is absolutely safe. I have travelled during second trimester, God will help you out of all difficulties. Take care. Be bold.
    Regards
    Vidyavisu

sindmani likes this.
  3. bhappy

bhappy Silver IL'ite

have faith in god and travel and get insurance here and check witha nice doctor

it's good for your kid future also, so i think you must give a thought about this.

sindmani likes this.
  4. shettyvasundha

shettyvasundha New IL'ite

HI
    Its alright to travel no need to worry
    My sister travelled from ammu to kashmir by road during her 6th month and by gods grace she and the baby both are fine
    so don't worry you will be fine

Consult a doctor regarding any complication that you have just to be on the safe side regarding any precaution or medication that you can take because you might have to sit a lot as it takes around 18 hrs by plane and you might suffer from back pain

My sister faced problem as she had to go to the loo a lot and not many loos are available on the way from jammu to kashmir. However you wont be facing this problem

5. Kiruthigaranjit

Kiruthigaranjit Senior IL'ite

hai need not worry abt travelling during ur 2nd trimester.its absolutely safe.even i have pcod nd hav some bleeding during my preg period but i do travelling in 7th mnt.........u check with ur gyno and she gives full support means no probs in ur travel.......hav a safe and nice journey....

6. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bala,

Its absolutely fine to travel during the second trimester. I'd also travelled during my second trimester and everything was ok.

But, whatever it is, consult your gynec. before you proceed as she might be the correct person to advise you on this. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Take care.

sindmani likes this.
  7. balarajesh

balarajesh Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

Thanks a lot for all ur care & wishes.