Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. dpankaj

dpankaj New IL'ite

Dear sir.. i would like to know about our family life and career..

DOB 1st July 1983 , 1:26pm, Trivandrum, Kerala

Husbands details

DOB 3rd October 1977, 8:00pm, Trivandrum, Kerala

Sir.. after our marriage we are facing lots of problem. nothing is working out as we plan. problems are coming one by one.. we are having an eventful life from the beginning.. As if everything is already decided and we are going by that flow.. if at all something good happens there will be a disaster waiting for us.. we would like to know whether its because of any matching issue..
    Secondly, he is a very good performer at work and was getting good increments and promotions before marriage.. but now there is neither promotion nor increments from past 4yrs, even after performing well.. i was working before marriage and now i am not able to work looking after the kids..
    Our son was born with few health problems too..
    Are these problems happening because of our horoscopes?? is there any remedies ?? waiting for your response sir..

Thank you

2. manji1982

manji1982 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am posting my query again as asked by you.Thanks in advance! Please kindly reply this time
    posting query again, kindly reply:
    kindly tell me how many kids we will be blessed with.Sir,I am also facing some problems in my marriage because of my husbands attachment with his parents and they not liking me.please let me know if you foresee any problems in my marriage.
    wife details:
    DOB:14-07-1981
    time:around 19:10
    gotra: kashyap
    place of birth: darbhanga,bihar

husband details:
    DOB:10/10/1980
    time: 23:15
    gotra:kashyap
    place of birth: darbhanga,bihar

3. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

I am not as knowledgeable as you think I am.

What a sweeping generalization!

Firstly, I can come up with numerous scenarios to refute those rules mentioned in that article. For the sake of simplicity, I am considering a straightforward natal configuration where Venus is placed in Pisces, Jupiter in Libra, and Saturn in Gemini. Let's analyze the strength of each of these planets in the perspective of marriage - For Libra ascendant, Venus is the Lagna lord, posited in exalted status (Pisces), and Saturn is the Yoga karaka (4th and 5th lord), posited in its friend's house (Gemini) and thereby, these two functional benefic planets for Libra ascendant are supposed to bestow blessings on the native without any reservation. As for Jupiter, it is placed in ascendant and aspects 7th H, which implies that the marital house is free of affliction. Though Jupiter is placed in ascendant, I discount the benefits provided by Jupiter as it is the 6th lord (6th H is anti-house for 7th H) for Libra ascendant and is posited in its enemy's house (Libra). But I don't think Jupiter would be a marriage deal breaker here.

Secondly, per transit rules (Gochara), Saturn resides in a house for about 2.5 years, Jupiter for about 1 year and Venus for about 1 month. In a particular year, assume Saturn is in Gemini, Jupiter in Libra and Venus in Pisces (Exalted). Venus would remain in Pisces for about a month. In this case, if you follow the article blindly, you will come up with a default prediction: "All the natives born in that month will have troubled marriage". What an absurd prediction it is! An excellent counter to negate that default prediction: "No twins will have similar experiences in their respective marital lives, let alone the masses."

As far as the examples are concerned, it is rather easy to pick charts and map the events to known planetary configurations. It is not rocket science!

4. luckyladi

luckyladi Junior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Please help me sir
    i am trying for job in software.it is necessary to do a job for me.and one more thing sir whenever i am trying for job i am getting some disturbances.so please tell me sir when can i get a job.

dob:dec 11 1982
    nakshatra:chitta
    place:sarvapoor,Andhrapradesh

waiting for your reply sir,
    thank you sir

5. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

How are you doing? I am back again with a request on a different issue. I am trying to get an area of land or an apartment in India for sometime now. There has always been one or the other issue and not able to find one.

Would i ever be able to buy a property? If yes, what will be the right time for me to get one? Also, i want to know how my future will be with respect to finance and wealth. Please do let me know.

I want to go back to India soon and settle down whereas my husband wants to stay abroad. When would we be able to go back to India? Kindly do let me know this as well

Date of birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of birth : 6:15AM
    Place of birth : Salem, Tamilnadu

Spouse details
    ===========
    Date of birth : April 11, 1978
    Time of birth : 2:10 AM
    Place of birth : Tirunelveli, India

Thanks

6. helepad

helepad New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy,
    I hope you are fine and in good health :)

I am once again here to bother you :spin

My parents have been going crazy about me not getting engaged yet. We have been trying for 2 years to get a good suitor.

The amazing thing is, whenever i have requested you to find a marriage time for me, the suitor has always come during the time you had predicted.. but somehow there were some issues and the topic was closed :drowning

Please please suggest in this regard? Do you see late marriage in my chart? :(

my details
    name: Sameen
    DOB: 23/11/1988
    POB: Haripur, Pakistan
    TOB: 16:45

I will be very very grateful thanks

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

8. rasirasi

rasirasi New IL'ite

Hi,

1.Can you please have a look at our horoscopes and let us know when we will have a child?

2.Are there any pariharams we can do?

3.Job or business which is suitable for me according to my chart

DOB: 30/07/1985, 06:30 PM
    Natchathiram: Pooradam lagnam: makaram
    Place of birth: chennai,TN

My Husband:
    DOB: 30/01/1983 , 04:58 PM
    Natchathiram: Magam lagnam: katakam
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka[/QUOTE]

9. Pragaspathy

[/QUOTE]

Dear Mrs. Rasirasi,

In the chart of your husband, the 5th house is occupied by exalted Saturn and also the 5th lord Venus is associated with Mars and these are the main reasons for the delay in the birth of the child. According to your chart, the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are favourable. Hence, you can try to perform Ganapathi Homam and also Navagraha Preethi at your home and dedicated prayers to Lord Saturn and Lord Subramanian and Lord Mahalakshmi will yield beneficial results.

Job is advantageous than business.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Helepad,

Whenever, the 7th or 8th house is aspected by Saturn and/or Mars, there are chances for delay. Also, when the Saturn influencing Venus / Rahu / Moon will delay the marriage. In addition, when the Venus should not occupy the Mars or Saturn Navamsa.

In your case, the Mars is aspecting the 7th house, the Saturn is aspecting the Rahu and the Venus, the 7th lord is placed in the sign of Scorpio, in the Navamsa, owned by Mars.

These are the main reasons for the delay.

According to the transit SAturn, the time till Oct 2014 is faovurable for marriage. Also, according to transit Jupiter, there are good chances for getting married between May, 2013 and May, 2014. Please pray your Almighty dedicatedly.

Regards.