1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finally my DH left me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by falgunid18, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Well I didnt think of that, except for wishing if he could talk to me longer than he did.

2. falgunid18

In my case it is good that have not come yet. It will be the end to our mrg if they come here.

1 person likes this.
  3. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

When I needed a recipe, I looked on the web - that's how I wandered into IL.
    Dude, that call has nothing to do with cooking dinner, it's an excuse to call you.

10 people like this.
  4. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Came to see if you have any updates.

2 people like this.
  5. falgunid18

DH will discover new negative traits in mine if they come.

6. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Falgunid.....he wanted to talk to you and he is also missing your cooking. :thumbsup
    But his ego just wouldnt allow him to say that he misses you.
    He is still angry too. He is having mixed emotions. Hopefully he will sort it out soon.

7 people like this.
  7. yesican

yesican Gold IL'ite

sorry to be so harsh to you Falguni, but WAKE UP, ENOUGH OF THE WHINING!
    You should have responded back strictly in the initial stages when hubby was still boyfriend and him and his mom kept so many instances of wrong things when you 2 were getting married. Didnt you ever have a converstaion with him before getting married? when he was ur boyfriend?? if u 2 did talk then didnt u ever understand his wrong thoughts about women, his conservative views etc. It might not be wrong to have conservative thoughts on role of women, but if you didnt agree with his conservative thoughts - ladkewale, give more respect to boys family, listen to whatever mom says, dont use ur brain but always listen to whatever mom says - didnt it ever strike ur brain in the years he was ur boyfriend that this is not something u want?? were u so desperate for a relationship that u agreed to whatever he said then? So he is confused now - though u agreed to his conservative views and now after marriage drama with him mom. The guy is stressed he cant manage wife and girl he LOVED (not loves) fighting among themselves he is pulled in 2 directions, plus his mom dad probably have fed him bull**** abt his duties as son, his guiltyness etc. and he just cant deal with u anymore. Plus his mom sees no kids she hates u anyway now its a battle between u n her to se who wins over the son (as the prize) and she is prolly hatching plans to get the son divorced and re married to a conservative bahu,

This ship has sailed, the husband has left the house, he has left you, moved out - i dont know what wakeup call u need to understand the dire situation. I am not writing these words to hurt u but so that u can wake up from the daze u r in, start thinking of next step? what r ur next steps in life. And please do let ur parents know of the tamasha that's going on now that hubby has pushed off to another city, they might be able to help u deal with things.

You just seem to be waiting for things to resolve by themselves, thats not going to happen honey - make things happen honey instead of waiting for ur mil to do things to u. All the best hope u have a happy life ahead!

2 people like this.
  8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I have an idea.

Book tickets and surprise him !!

Tell him you missed him so much that you just can't wait for him to come back and thus booked a ticket and rushed to see him and before he says anything, seal his mouth with a kiss.

No I am serious. You just got to "show" and not just tell how much you love him.

Yes and also feed the ego of your husband.. You want this marriage to work. Gear up for some dirty work, lady.

What to do :)

7 people like this.
  9. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Right on.

But I guess the poor soul has hope burning inside her still. So let her try as much as she can. End of the day what has to happen WILL happen.

3 people like this.
  10. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

Falgunid18,

Everyday I used to read your post, to know whether your husband called you.I read your post completely,I feel your worries ,your stress, your pain. All our ILs including you know very well,your husband called you not to know the recipe,it is the first step he started to feel his mistakes.at any time don't ask him why he called for recipe or whatever the reason he says.I feel it is the first step he slowly started the feeling of coming home again.If you want to live with him again,tell your points very softly, same time be strict and stubborn on your points.don't cry to him,don't be emotional during his call.Everything will be alright soon,don't worry. our prayers are there for you.

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.