1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

worried about his new victim

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by needhelp123, Jul 4, 2012.

1. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,
    Good idea. Your safety comes first. Like I said...No good deed goes unpunished.
    Take care.

1 person likes this.
  2. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Needhelp,

I side with flowerlady here. Moral obligation pricks you and feel incumbent to show the truth to the other lady. You have to let go the matters of your ex. You never know what transpired between both the parties and why she agreed for the marriage. May be she is aware, may be not but you obviously don't have to break your head over it. Start planning your life ..

It is nice to see that you want to protect another innocent life but at the best you can help her only she seeks help.

If she wants to marry your ex probably he is what she needs in some form...you never know..too many speculations..you don't know who she is or what she sees in your ex. Live it to them to decide..hold on..may be he is her new victim ;-)

1 person likes this.
  3. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

I would think anonymous letter which can't be traced to u would suffice...at least the gal wld get a warning and watch out for the signs..but it might land u and yr family in trouble.

You are such a nice person...no one deserves abuse..nothing much u can do here...it wld however make ur conscience feel better if u give her a warning..the rest is up to her..

1 person likes this.
  4. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

IMO, I'm not too sure if an anonymous letter would work - what if your ex would says "it's my ex-wife who would have written this"....and wave it around as proof of your supposed "vindictiveness"? He's already slandering you - so this will simply act as fuel to the blaze.

IMO, if matters were serious at a physical abuse level - telling her once would suffice, (in the event she really didn't know. It would ease your consicence, at least).

As another poster has suggested - telling though a 3rd party would be a good idea too

1 person likes this.
  5. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Get on with your life. Don't bother about your ex. He marries or not is none of your concern any more. Move on.

3 people like this.
  6. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

How many girls are you going to protect from your ex's clutches. It's the responsibility of the other girl who is planning to marry has to find out your ex's nature. Just CONCENTRATE on YOURSELF.

1 person likes this.
  7. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

I dont think you should be writing any anonymous letter. just get on with your life. you cant go save the world from him. you might not know the girl might have the gutts to handle him, just leave it.

1 person likes this.
  8. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Let it go. Believe me, my ex is married a 3rd time now. So your ex will find someone to marry him. When my ex married a 2nd time his marriage fell apart in 1 and 1/2 yrs. His 2nd wife sought me out thru common friends. I found out that my ex had asked his friends to speak against me to convince her. Even if I would have called her she would not have believed me. She told me this because I was feeling guilty as to why I did not do something. She had a miscarriage during the marriage because of his abusive nature and I was blaming myself for the loss of that life.

You cannot do anything. Let it go.

2 people like this.
  9. needhelp123

needhelp123 Silver IL'ite

The more I get to konw about this 'alliance' the more I am convinced to just stay out of this matter. I know the girls family and relatives are well informed. It seems like they have their own reasons to ditch the girl into this!

Hmmm well maybe this is really the case here!:hide:

10. Geetanjalikumar

Geetanjalikumar Gold IL'ite

All you can do is, if she or her family comes to you or your family about him, then let them know the truth.
    You are pitying the new girl now, but you never know what's in his fate. :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.