Places of interest for kids in Jaipur.

Discussion in 'Western India' started by AriesY, May 11, 2010.

1. AriesY

AriesY New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know some places for hangouts. As I'm new to jaipur, I dont know much about this place. Can someone send me list of places of interest for kids in Jaipur.

Thanks.

2. NitiSaini

NitiSaini Senior IL'ite

Hi Aries
    There are plenty of hangouts for kids in Jaipur. In and around there are so many forts with a rich history of their own. I suggest you take the kids on a visit to the City Palace and Museum. Then there is the Amer Fort just on the city limits. The kids would certainly get a first hand view of life in those times along with the armoury and clothes of the period. The history lessons would certainly come alive.:)
    Adjacent to the City Palace, is the Jaipur Zoo. I know for one that most kids love a trip to the zoo. The Jaipur Zoo has a decent collection of animals and birds.:thumbsup

3. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I agree with Nitisaini.
    Rajasthan can be proud of the many magnificient forts in the state. Besides, the Amer Fort, you can take the kids on a trip to the Doll Museum in Jaipur. Kids will also like a trip to the Birla Planetarium near the Statue Circle in Jaipur. Finally you can round off the day with a trip to the Sisodia Rani Gardens .The kids will love the scenic beauty.

4. JoyshreeGupta

JoyshreeGupta Senior IL'ite

Hi
    In case the kids are interested in Bowling, Jaipur too has a bowling alley. An evening spent in a bowling alley is a refreshing change. The bowling alley is located in Dream Land, Gaurav Tower, Bardiya Shopping Centre, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur.
    Happy Bowling!!!

5. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Would you like to consider a trip to a water park. Kids love water parks. In case you have a weekend to spare, I suggest that you visit the Fun n Food Village. It is located on the Old Delhi -Gurgaon Road, Kapashera, Delhi -37. You have everything there - craftsmen showing their craft, joyrides, water slides, food court, health club, mono rail & even a flying carpet.