1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by delhidamsel, Jul 10, 2012.

1. delhidamsel

delhidamsel Silver IL'ite

I am married for 3 months and moved to US immediately after marriage. I left my MNC job and came here. First week was fine, buying groceries, movies etc. We go to Indian restaurant on weekends. My problem is he always talks about sex. He wants me to wear Victoria Secret and only shorts in home. He sends sex messages from office. Every night he wants sex. On weekends we spends the entire afternoon on it. Is this guy mad? Did he marry me or my body? He comes home, kisses me and puts his hands. He always puts his hands when watching TV. He helps in household work, cleaning etc. Is this guy normal or am I overacting?

2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

This is absolutely fine!! You guys are married for just 3 months.
    There is no abnormality i can sense here.

Be Happy for what he does. Am sure later when you have more responsibilities like kids and all , he may not be doing all this at such frequency and am sure you would miss it :)

Have fun girlie

pinky6 and skalluri like this.
  3. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

Yeah have fun!!

It is usual for men to think about sex all the time especially in the early honeymoon phase.
    But at the same time tell him in subtle but assertive way that it is not the most important thing for you.
    He should also get a fair idea of your expectations .
    Otherwise you may get frustrated with his overtly physical approach.

4. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

it's normal in the initial phase of marriage. Have fun and enjoy. In one way it is good to have such energetic husband. Later on when you are burdened with life activities, you will miss this for sure.

best of luck.

2 people like this.
  5. karthikas

karthikas Gold IL'ite

hey come on ya.its perfect........you should infact feel very happy that he likes you very much......as time goes......golden times will never come.......enjoy dear.........

2 people like this.
  6. delhidamsel

delhidamsel Silver IL'ite

Thank you for replying. I like hime but I was worried as he was always asking for sex. Its ok if he does in night. But day time he always puts hands and i cant do with that. If I say no, he is calm for that day. The next day he is again back to normal. How should I politely say that I dont like it. He also bites me hard.

7. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

Delhidamsel

Try to talk more to him.
    Tell him talking to him is equally satisfying for you.
    You can convey it to him that he is investing all in just one activity for bonding .
    When both of you will be short of time after a few years ,may be because of kids or careers ,there will be a void in your married life in that case.
    Finally,he does what he knows what he feels is the best for you married life.
    You should start doing what you feel is the best.He does not do it,because he does not know it.You teach him,what are the other important things you want.
    It is like teaching by doing.
    He sure will enjoy your part,your perspective too.
    At the same time,my advice again to you is enjoy the current phase too!!

2 people like this.
  8. smilealot

smilealot Guest

hey Delhidamsel,
    You are one of those mose luckiest wives ..... as per my experience men show their affection thru physical sex where as women long for emotional bonding rather than sex... first give him as much as he wants and then he will cling to u thru out ur life becoz if u reject him now that is when food is not available at home he will look for food from outside which you may have to resent later.

Be happy madam and enjoy !!!!!

2 people like this.
  9. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

He is just horny!

3 people like this.
  10. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

you are one of the few lucky girls, initial married life is important for both of you, you have the privacy, a young energetic husband and can be for your self throught the day. Enjoy every bit of it but if he a little violent just tell him that he is hurting you and sure he will understand and try to be mild in his actions. Enjoy this phase before you get busy with kids and career and this period will be only a pleasant memory for you.

1 person likes this.